Pod Your Reef

I'm Home!!!

socalnano

Hi everyone...I was gonna go to bed and decided to do a search on nanos and found this site!!!!  I don't have a website up for the pics of my nano yet but I'll figure something out.  here's the info on my tank:

8 gallon 12"x12"x12"

12 lbs of marshall island rock

8 lbs of aragamax

prizm skimmer

jbj pc light  (1x 24w 10,000k, 1x 24w actinic)

2 rio 90 powerheads

livestock:

coral beauty

cleaner shrimp

button polyps

green star polyps

hammer coral

5 astrea snails

6 blue leg hermits

and some macro algae ( forgot names...sorry)

My tanks been set up for about 11 months now and everythings doing good.  I thought I made a mistake and bought my coral beauty about 6 weeks into the tank but he's doing well and will eat food out of my hand!!! (might be normal but Its amazing to me!) my cleaner shrimp is doing well also to he grew somewhat since I got him.  I'll try to get my pics up soon!

Christopher Marks

Welcome to Nano-Reef.com socalnano!  I'm glad you found us too!

Your nano sounds very cool.  I can't wait to see it.  If you want I can make you a little webpage with information about your nano reef along with pictures, etc.  Just e-mail the photos to chris@nano-reef.com along with the description of your tank and I'll get something done up for you.

thanks guys...Chris, I guess I'll be sending you an email with pics as soon as I can get around to doing it.  Man what a hectic week this has been...and its barely tuesday!!!  Oh well at least I can enjoy my little ocean.

• 3 weeks later...

Gorova,

I picked it up at a LFS and according to them that size tank was not going to be made anymore.  It was the last one they had and gave me a really good deal on it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived