Pod Your Reef

RHS10ATC Refractometer $30.50 Shipped

rbdesigns

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No problem. Big thanks to lgreen for making this group buy possible. I think I would still be trying to reach the 50 if it wasn't for him.

Not a problem. Thanks again for such a great deal and handling this so professionally. I will hit you up if I need more.

One last thing...any idea who carries the calibration solution? I was going to make it myself at school, but ran out of time, so now I need to buy some and get it shipped asap.

Thanks!

Not a problem. Thanks again for such a great deal and handling this so professionally. I will hit you up if I need more.

One last thing...any idea who carries the calibration solution? I was going to make it myself at school, but ran out of time, so now I need to buy some and get it shipped asap.

Thanks!

You can get it here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Salinity-Calibration-F...VQQcmdZViewItem

Shipping is expensive though.

Mine arrived this morning. Thanks!

Sweet!

Frozn: Shipped

REG255: Shipped

dihappy: Shipped

4 Refractometers Available.

mine arrived today, I highly recommend this product. It is very well built and works so fast and easy. Thanks Rbdesigns great job!!!

I also bought some calibration fluid from ebay. I bought a couple of bottles so if anyone near me (dallas area) wants one hit me up...

FISHNFOOL9

Any left?

If so i would like one.

Sorry this is my first post, but i am new to all this and just set my tank up last week.

Thanks,,,,,,,,, Brian

Any left?

If so i would like one.

Sorry this is my first post, but i am new to all this and just set my tank up last week.

Thanks,,,,,,,,, Brian

Brian yes paypal is rbdesigns@mac.com $30.50.

Ron

Got my mine today. Thanks for the speedy delivery!

Are these already calibrated?

Can distilled water be used to calibrate like the instructions say? or need fluid?

Got my mine today. Thanks for the speedy delivery!

Are these already calibrated?

Can distilled water be used to calibrate like the instructions say? or need fluid?

You have to calibrate them. I personally use DI water, but if you want to be safe you can buy the fluid.

None left, pending payment.

I keep missing the shipment, ha ha. I'll probably have to just drive down and pick them up.

I'll probably have a few left over if rbdesign runs out and anyone really wants one.

Archived