inTank Media Baskets

RHS10ATC Refractometer $30.50 Shipped

rbdesigns

Hey Guys,

I'm placing an order for 50 refractometers. It's $30.50 paypalled to rbdesigns@mac.com, shipping included. I've done a couple of group buys in the past for these refractometers and haven't had any problems with them.

I'm purchasing 20 and have 30 available. I will place the order once I receive payment from everyone. If someone wants to start a group buy in their club pm for pricing to one location.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=96021

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is this the same group buy i am in on these forums or is this different?

if not let me know and I will paypal you the money in the morning...

It's a new buy. I started a new thread because people have gotten confused with the group buy epicfish did, I'm not responsible for that buy. Also I'm not offering calibration fluid.

ReefApprentice

Distilled water or RO/DI works just as good as calibration fluid.

Usually calibrating with DI water is good enough with these refractometers. I'll look for the link to prove it, but they did a test calibrating with DI and then using a calibration solution and it came out correct. It's the refractometers with black rubbergrips that you have to adjust since they don't read correctly when calibrated with DI water.

You can buy the calibration fluid from here, but it costs alot to ship them:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Salinity-Calibration-F...VQQcmdZViewItem

I talked to them and if I buy whatever they have instock it comes out to 2.89 +0.45 shipping for them it would add $3.34 to the cost of the refractometer, but they only have 22 instock.

U can also make your own calibration fluid, let me get a link from RC.

rbdesigns: 20

Chris Y: 1

minimalist: 1

lgreen: 20 Paid

mkrieqal: 1 Paid

the new guy: 1 Paid

matt510: 1 or 2

crakerjakx: 1

babyjess210: 1

1 Left.

Bump, brings the thread back to the top of the forum for other people to see, usually it's down when there's no more activity in the thread and it gets buried.

I'm going to wire the money today. If anyone else needs a refractometer after the last one goes, I will have 10 from the 20 I ordered.

Ok the money has been transferred. The refractometers should be delivered to me around June 1st. So you should see them before June 8th. I'll post on here when they are shipped.

rbdesigns: 20 Paid

Chris Y: 1

minimalist: 1

lgreen: 20 Paid

mkrieqal: 1 Paid

the new guy: 1 Paid

matt510: 1 or 2

crakerjakx: 1

babyjess210: 1

just195: 1 Paid

If anyone else needs one, I only need 10 from the 20 I ordered. so just post on here and paypal the money and I'll deduct from my order.

Archived