Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Please delete

hoyta

Thanks to those that were interested- I am going to take these off until I can work out a problem that someone has with me from the past. I don't want anyone to feel unsecure when trading/buying with me, so I think this is the right thing to do.

-Adam

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Um....I have a couple corals.

And I was just looking for some dendrodrishaculatory dubadis!!

No, but seriously I have wanted to get some froggies---YGPM!

Um....I have a couple corals.

And I was just looking for some dendrodrishaculatory dubadis!!

No, but seriously I have wanted to get some froggies---YGPM!

is there anything you wont buy/trade lol

Hmmmmm.....Nope--not really!!!

I am a catalyst for Commerce!!!

SO true lol! they are cool looking frogs

Hello all! I have a pair of citronellas(dendrobates tinctorious) for trade. i'm looking for zoos, rics, yumas, etc...

Let me know what you have, and we can go from there!-Will send pics to email

Would like to see a pic of these,

Hoyta is a good person to deal with...trade with confidence.

Jose

Sweet! So since you and I have dealt--and I know you are cool---Through the transitive property--hoyta is cool!! (In talking to him a couple times---I know that already now!)

Froggies will be mine...

Why, thank you very much:)

I'm not sure how to post pics here, but can send pics to email...

possibly pending- its up to mvite:)

Mvite- get back with me on the pics- I sent them to you a little bit ago.

I also listed which corals I liked that you had. Basically all of them:)

Those are some amazing frogs---Adam and I are gonna talk tonight---but---I am hoping to have these hopping at my home.

They are adults and they are amazing yellow!

I just don't know what I'm doing and I don't want the AMPHIBION POLICE on my ass. I hear forums can be tough on a newbie!!

Thanks for likin my corals! I gots some for you!!!

Those are some amazing frogs---Adam and I are gonna talk tonight---but---I am hoping to have these hopping at my home.

They are adults and they are amazing yellow!

I just don't know what I'm doing and I don't want the AMPHIBION POLICE on my ass. I hear forums can be tough on a newbie!!

Thanks for likin my corals! I gots some for you!!!

so post those kermits up!! i just wanna see what they look like

yankeereefer

check out http://www.dendroboard.com/

not that I'm the frog police, but like reefing, you should be doing research and learning about PDF's before aquisition of specimens. Culturing fruit flies is not that easy and is critical for keeping your frogs alive.

My $.02

I have a 10g viv that I built for frogs 2 or so months ago and I still haven't gotten frogs

Ribbit----Don't these things just scream "EAT ME!!"??

Pics_050.jpg

thumb_IMG_0313.jpg

thumb_IMG_0314.jpg

check out http://www.dendroboard.com/

not that I'm the frog police, but like reefing, you should be doing research and learning about PDF's before aquisition of specimens. Culturing fruit flies is not that easy and is critical for keeping your frogs alive.

My $.02

I have a 10g viv that I built for frogs 2 or so months ago and I still haven't gotten frogs

See??? Keeping them in the upper tank of my toilet don't sound like that good of an idea right about now!

Naw---I have been looking at getting something---the timing just happened. I have a 10 gallon with light--but I have been hung up on the fruit fly breeding quite honestly. I am a registered member at dendroboard.

I've been checking with VicSkimmer and Mfish about them for a while now---and Adam's timing struck me. Aren't they beautiful though?

The pics wouldn't enlarge with photobucket.

yankeereefer

LOL -

I'm not slamming on you, I actuallly thought I recognized your name, but wasn't sure if it was here or DB. I spend to much time on both forums

Those are nice looking frogs too.

LOL -

I'm not slamming on you, I actuallly thought I recognized your name, but wasn't sure if it was here or DB. I spend to much time on both forums

Those are nice looking frogs too.

Oh--I know--I'm just a smart ass!! No offense taken or intended!! :)

ribbit

Culturing fruit fly s ohh yea thats all you Mvite i will pass on that hobbies

That's what I mean---yucky bugs.

I better pass on these---Adam I will contact you---I am sorry for wasting your time---those are incredible frawgs! I just don't think I am ready yet.

beansandmia

I have 10 dart frogs, and growing fruit flies is way easy, I always have tons of cultures.frogandfish005.jpg

frog006.jpg

frog007.jpg

No worries! They are still available to whoever wants them. As for the pics posted last- NOT a good idea! Not being an arse, but mixing species is not a good idea..

Oh yeah, fruit fly cultures aren't hard to do- just remembering to do it:)

No worries! They are still available to whoever wants them. As for the pics posted last- NOT a good idea! Not being an arse, but mixing species is not a good idea..

Oh yeah, fruit fly cultures aren't hard to do- just remembering to do it:)

I sent you a PM on dendroboard.com...lmk.

J

beansandmia

I was told it was ok until they are old enough to mate, I don't want babies, the frog guy said if you see eggs just take them out.

sandlot13

just a note...... fruit flies are easy! I remember making cultures of them in middle school and counting the number of genetic traits we could find!

LOL- All males look somewhat skinny... These are very healthy, and very well-fed:) All my frogs are well taken care of....

Archived