Pod Your Reef

zerocool5878's 29g Bio Cube

zerocool5878

zerocool5878
Brian Crook

Hey I just had a look at your pictures and they look very nice!

I like the way you have your live rock and corals setup too, very appealing to the eyes.

At stock lighting those corals look great too, have you decided if you are going with the 70 watt or 150 watt MH package? I just recently went with the 4.36 kit and am also very happy with it too. Keep us posted with pics when you upgrade!

zerocool5878
Hey I just had a look at your pictures and they look very nice!

I like the way you have your live rock and corals setup too, very appealing to the eyes.

At stock lighting those corals look great too, have you decided if you are going with the 70 watt or 150 watt MH package? I just recently went with the 4.36 kit and am also very happy with it too. Keep us posted with pics when you upgrade!

Brian Thanks for the compliment

I Think im going to go with the 150 mh. I would like to keep a clam at some point and i think it would do better under the 150.

My plans over the next few months are:

Next i am going to build a fish trap and my 3 damsels out and replace them with, 2 clowns and a blue spotted jaw fish.

Then im going to get the lights and get a couple more corals.

After that im going to be working on my 75 FO tank for a while. I am planning on converting that slowly over to a reef.

I will update this thread with more pics of the 29 as I get things done.

Mike

Archived