inTank Media Baskets

Finding Xanadu

fraggle rockette

fraggle rockette

IM SORRY!!!

my rent comes first tho... there aren't too many grounded outlets under bridges and on the streets for me to plug this much into after all :P (and of course you have time to take lots n lots of pics when you live w/ ur parents ;) )

will update hopefully this weekend if i'm not working- that's all i've done 11hrs a day for the last 4 days... ugh.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

eek! Don't over work V. :( I was lucky to make rent last month, so I totally feel you there. Add on the doctor/hospital bills (co-pays and deductables) ontop of that... =/ Damn the man, lol!

fraggle rockette
eek! Don't over work V. :( I was lucky to make rent last month, so I totally feel you there. Add on the doctor/hospital bills (co-pays and deductables) ontop of that... =/ Damn the man, lol!

It's cool... I just found out I've got a co-hosting job on a new CMT show :happy: yay bill payage!!!

(now if only i had cable -_- lol)

CMT?

My guess would be Country Music Television. I am guilty of having that channel on in the mornings, that or VH1 while I'm getting ready for work. ;)

sweet- i may be down for some rics, prolly not yumas, but have a lot of shrooms... lol... did u want to trade or are you doing all sps now?

LOL I am not sure if theyy are rics or Yumas most likely rics.

Well if you go to my thread you will see that I only have 5 sps left -_-

so right not I have softies, LPS, SPS so its a mix.

Are you going to RAP ?

It's cool... I just found out I've got a co-hosting job on a new CMT show :happy: yay bill payage!!!

(now if only i had cable -_- lol)

It's ok, I still don't have cable/sat yet either. YAY for HDTV! :P

V on CMT???!!!??? can life get any better? post up some more details on the show when you can. I'll set tivo to record it. congrats by the way

fraggle rockette
LOL I am not sure if theyy are rics or Yumas most likely rics.

Well if you go to my thread you will see that I only have 5 sps left -_-

so right not I have softies, LPS, SPS so its a mix.

Are you going to RAP ?

i want to so bad... just depends on work and shizz... -_- what happened to your sps?

V on CMT???!!!??? can life get any better? post up some more details on the show when you can. I'll set tivo to record it. congrats by the way

well i found out it's still the pilot, but pretty much will be picked up and on in the fall. oh and darkspyda, i may be doing a show for VH1 as well. lol. hey whatevs gets my bills payed!!! :D

fraggle rockette

thanks everyone! i'm exhausted but excited!

new pics in the next few days, i swear!!!

i cleaned the tank yesterday, 20%+ WC, vaccumed, and moved the seafans to center of the tank rehab. clean glass=better pictures. missing camera=no pictures. :( i'll get on it tho.

fraggle rockette

i'm so sorry guys! :blink:

my tank is alright, i'm just overworked right now. (in fact, i should be in bed, not on nr- lol.) been working on a pilot all week on top of other producing gigs (that i'm having to edit as well b/c all my editors are out of town now)- pilot will never air, but good fun and okay $... just no time for reefing at the moment. sigh. next week i'll get a little break and catch up on pics etc. will be selling most of the corals from the 12g as well- i have a friend that's gonna start a sw tank of their own. ;) i'm such a bad influence- lol.

serious- i know i've been promising pics for what, a month now? just been hectic. but they will be up soon!!!

fraggle rockette
I hope the tank is getting more attention than us at least! :angry::P

more attention than you normally give yours! ;):naughtydance:

more attention than you normally give yours! ;):naughtydance:

haha, that's what I'm talking about!! :D

I figure now I should start feeding my fish. I still have some PE mysis left, and I've been feeding the tomato pair some New Life Spectrum pellets every few days. Still NOT feeding the tank though as a whole, lol!

Archived