SaltCritters.com

Finding Xanadu

fraggle rockette

fraggle rockette

I'm selling this tank and everything on it and in it. I have to move and don't have space for 2 tanks and I need money for double rent next month, so... hopefully someone else can get it up and running to its former glory again? :happy:

No corals left- lots of nice Tonga/Figi rock, sand, 2 clowns w/ nem, and a sixline. 24g Tank, Custom Stand, 1/15hp Chiller (fits in stand), 70watt SunPod, and whatever buckets, foods, pumps, heaters, PVC tubing, and additives your heart desires can be included if you want the whole package- killer deal.

Will not ship unless you're paying for shipping and it hits my Paypal asap- will not ship livestock either. Fish move out first. More info here: LINKY

Will be home most of the weekend, but no flakes please! Will take resonable offers! Will part out equipment if necessary once fish are gone, or make an offer for the whole shebang! Located in LA near Dodgers Stadium.

Thanks everyone- sorry I've been MIA... I'll be back soon enough! ;)

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm selling this tank and everything on it and in it. I have to move and don't have space for 2 tanks and I need money for double rent next month, so... hopefully someone else can get it up and running to its former glory again? :happy:

No corals left- lots of nice Tonga/Figi rock, sand, 2 clowns w/ nem, and a sixline. 24g Tank, Custom Stand, 1/15hp Chiller (fits in stand), 70watt SunPod, and whatever buckets, foods, pumps, heaters, PVC tubing, and additives your heart desires can be included if you want the whole package- killer deal.

Will not ship unless you're paying for shipping and it hits my Paypal asap- will not ship livestock either. Fish move out first. More info here: LINKY

Will be home most of the weekend, but no flakes please! Will take resonable offers! Will part out equipment if necessary once fish are gone, or make an offer for the whole shebang! Located in LA near Dodgers Stadium.

Thanks everyone- sorry I've been MIA... I'll be back soon enough! ;)

you better :slap:

and where is the thread for your second tank?

Anyways, good luck with the move and the SALE too.

:)

fraggle rockette
you better :slap:

and where is the thread for your second tank?

Anyways, good luck with the move and the SALE too.

:)

Thanks! The other tank is MIA b/c it's just a pile of mess right now, but once I get it moved over to the new place it'll be a priority for sure. :)

For anyone else, I'm considering ALL offers on this tank and it's equipment- why not throw one out there today? Summer ready with chiller as well!!! :D

Hey... there's a face hiding behind a coffee cup I haven't seen in a long time.

Stop in more often kid. Good luck with the sale.

fraggle rockette

Price drop to $450- someone buy this thing! Will take $400 if it's gone this weekend!!! :o

Great to see back on here. Bittersweet since you are selling the tanks and moving.

Hope all goes well with you sale, your move, and hopefully you'll be back around these parts sooner than later.

fraggle rockette
Great to see back on here. Bittersweet since you are selling the tanks and moving.

Hope all goes well with you sale, your move, and hopefully you'll be back around these parts sooner than later.

Only selling one tank my friend. Going to keep it simple moving over, the 12g nano cube, PC for now... we'll see what happens when everything settles down again ;)

• 2 weeks later...
fraggle rockette

Ok I'm going to see if parting this out works then since it's been slow and these things need to go!

1/15 Chiller w/ big Rio pump and PVC tubing- $175

70watt Sunpod w/ legs and hanging kit- $75

24g Aquapod w/ approx. 30lbs Rocks and 20lbs Sand- $130

Just empty tank or Just rocks/sand- $75 each

Custom Wooden Tank Stand- $50

Tsunami ATO- $25

Pickup would be this weekend please, and still offering $400 takes it all for anyone in SoCal plus additives etc. and an extra MJ powerhead. After the fish sold I cleaned the tank so it is ready to rock! Make offers if these prices still aren't jiving with ya... thanks! :D

fraggle rockette

Xanadu is not tangible... Xanadu is in the mind. ;)

Full setup SOLD!!! Be on the lookout for the 12g thread come August though.. :D

Archived