Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

My tank

DaisyWB

Here's a site on my tank:

http://www.geocities.com/coolsammy88

<< Link corrected by Daisydoo:) >>

Some of the pics are pretty dark, hoping to lighten em up a tad this weekend:)

Oh...if anyone is on AOL the video won't work unless you open em up in seperate browser.  

Lemme know whatcha think!:D

-Daisy

(Edited by DaisyWB at 12:57 am on Jan. 31, 2002)

Is that a torch coral ?

:confused: too bad mine died because of a power failure. You can see mine on my website. If it is a torch coral, the tentacles should expand longer over time. Watch out to not get them too close to powerheads of filters.

Hey Daisy the pics on the site look great!

Oh yah.. Lauren... you are such a URL troubleshooter!  You should be a CoNSuLTaNT... or you can make packets, with that keen eye for error, YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YER MIND TO!!!  By the way.. you SMEEEEEL...

TTFN~

Hi all!  Thanks for the comments :D  

Nano, ya know, I think it's a torch also.  I asked someone what kind it was and they told me it was a hammer coral, but after seeing a pic of what they look like, I seriously have my doubts :)  

beetle, I've had the tank since the beginning of Jan.  But it was originally the store's display tank and had been set up for about 2 months before I took it home.  Wasn't planning on buying a tank that way, but since it had everything I was looking for, I figured what the heck :)

Gonna see about adding another video this weekend.  My bf got some awesome shots of all these new critters one night using an infrared lens on his camera.  I'm still amazed at how many little creatures live in the tank that we never get to see during the day.

Thanks for letting me share:D

-Daisy

Hey Stu

Sorry this took so long...the camera is an RCA compact digital camcorder, Model #CC9381

Think you can get a pretty good price for 'em up on eBay.

-Daisy

maroonclown05

nanoreefer53, great site and nice tank too- im surprised that you are only 16 as you do have a lot of info posted up on your site, keep up the good work

Archived