Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Nano Tuners 3.24 for BC14

StrategicReef

StrategicReef

Do you lose the moon lights when you install this mod because they charge $35 for the moon LEDs??

Also have another question, my stock fans for the hood does spin, but I feel no air coming out or must be very weak.. are they backwards or something.. Is it supposed to be one draw in and one exhaust the air in the lamp housing?

I did the install on a buddys BC14.

Its a very simple install, and you will be using your existing moonlights. If you want the upgraded moonlights, go with the R2. We went with the R2 AND used the stockers. Thats 7 LEDs baby woo hoo!!!

Carl

Its a very simple install, and you will be using your existing moonlights. If you want the upgraded moonlights, go with the R2. We went with the R2 AND used the stockers. Thats 7 LEDs baby woo hoo!!!

Carl

Pictures? ;)

StrategicReef

Carl

I see, what do you think the best is to use for the 3rd bulb? What are those stock bulbs?

Archived