inTank Media Baskets

the beginings of my 2.5

pandabehr

My 2.5 gallon project is going great. I bought some great live rock from the best best LFS that I have ever been to.

I also went to home depot this weekend and bought a Lights of america 27 watt power compact fixture, it is an outdoor patio light. I replaced the weak 3500 k bulb with a CSL 6500 27 watt bulb. I am also running an 8 watt power glo bulb  for the atentic spectrum. I wired a computer fan to cool the tank to a perfect 78.5 degrees. Things are starting to look really good. I planned to make a seperate refrugium, but I decided to save it for a futire 10 gallon project. I plan to add corals in two weeks. i think the tank has already cycled. Ammonia and Nitrates are zero, I am working to increase the calcium which is 350. Let me know what you think.

Nano2.jpg

Nano3.jpg

Nano4.jpg

Im still trying to decide what to put in it. Any suggesstions. I have two really good LFS near my house both have awesome frags. Some good leather and Mushrooms, maybe a brain?  I have plenty of lighting and my rock is great. Still kinda unsure what to do.

Archived