Coral Vue Hydros

Got out the tripod!

revhtree

Got out my tripod and took over 300 pics. These were the only ones I wanted to share. LOL!

paly.jpg

angel.jpg

clown.jpg

palys.jpg

ric.jpg

shroom.jpg

pprpe.jpg

paly7.jpg

paly2.jpg

fraggle rockette
alright rev. .. where did you get that crazy pygmy angel, and who do you have to kill to get one.

agreed. frag it. now. ;)

alright rev. .. where did you get that crazy pygmy angel, and who do you have to kill to get one.

i think it's a potters angel actually...

those are some amazing pics. what camera are you using? and being as im new im guessing the pygmy angel is the 4th pic down. if it is i agree with the others. if its not it still looks super nice.

ttyl

joker ;)

Yes indeed. Very nice pictures.

I'm going to use the picture of the angel as my desktop screensaver, and once my wife falls in love with it use that as an excuse to get a larger tank! :lol: <evil chuckle>

Thanks for sharing~

-JoJo

WOW! Thank you all for your kind comments!! I am by far NO genius! ;)

The angel is in fact a potters angel, and I love how beautiful it is.

Hey shoot me a PM with your email and I will give you a bigger more high res picture if you want a desktop background. :)

Very nice. How long did it take to get the pics of the fish? I have a heck of a time getting the to sit still. Worse then kids they are!

Very nice. How long did it take to get the pics of the fish? I have a heck of a time getting the to sit still. Worse then kids they are!

A LOOONG Time! Of the potter that was the only pic that was usable to me. The clowns are a lot easier. :)

I probably took over 100 fish pics to get these. Don't you just love digital photography! Just imagine if we had to use film!! Sheeesh! :D

Archived