Pod Your Reef

which ro/di unit

joe1979

can someone recommend a nice ro/di unit that is good quality. I was thinking of spectrapure maxcap. Also is there any accessories that I should buy or anything else I should know before I place the order this week.

HecticDialectics
can someone recommend a nice ro/di unit that is good quality. I was thinking of spectrapure maxcap. Also is there any accessories that I should buy or anything else I should know before I place the order this week.

You just named a top of the line ro/di unit. You'd have a -very- hard time beating a spectrapure unit. Still good quality, but a little cheaper is the Typhoon series from www.airwaterice.com . If you're on a very strict budget, then those ebay ones work, but they are in a whole different ballpark than spectrapure.

You just named a top of the line ro/di unit. You'd have a -very- hard time beating a spectrapure unit. Still good quality, but a little cheaper is the Typhoon series from www.airwaterice.com . If you're on a very strict budget, then those ebay ones work, but they are in a whole different ballpark than spectrapure.

The reason spectrapure sounded good is that i heard I wouldn't have to change the filters as often. Its a lot of money though. I think im ordering one tomorrow. Anything else I should order with it? Like the flushvaleve kit or Quick Connect Faucet Coupler?

reefman5511

I just bought a unit from www.airwaterice.com. Got the MightyMite for $99. Great customer service. Shipped it the same day the order was placed.

Archived