Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

30 gal BioCube and Fish?

SirTagle

I have a 1 year old 30 gal Biocube that is doing very well. Has some very nice Coreline Algea growth and a large pod population. I am finally considering the possibility of putting in fish and would like to ask your opinions. I was interesed in this tiny fish called a dotty back (black fish with a white spot on its body), would this be okay? The other fish that I wanted was called a lawn mower blenny. Tell me what would be good. PS the picture on the bottom is kinda old, have to update it.

Brian Crook

I have a very pretty Midas Blenny in my 29gallon BC. He is a very active fish that is also very friendly with the other fish. At night it sort of lies on the rocks and 'sleeps', so to speak.

The LFS had told me that most all blenny's are excellent additions.

I also have 2 clown fish, a small green chromis, and a gold headed goby.

Everything gets along great and the tank is not overcrowded.

I think its really just a matter of preference when you are choosing your fish. Most types will work with few exceptions like tangs.

Your tank looks great by the way.

I have a very pretty Midas Blenny in my 29gallon BC. He is a very active fish that is also very friendly with the other fish. At night it sort of lies on the rocks and 'sleeps', so to speak.

The LFS had told me that most all blenny's are excellent additions.

I also have 2 clown fish, a small green chromis, and a gold headed goby.

Everything gets along great and the tank is not overcrowded.

I think its really just a matter of preference when you are choosing your fish. Most types will work with few exceptions like tangs.

Your tank looks great by the way.

Great! I think one of the keys is to get them all at once, that way there is no territory disputes.

Archived