Coral Vue Hydros

Reef hot spot order anyone?

crazinezz978

crazinezz978

Hey guys i just wanted to get a perc from them since No-one has them local, or charge 50 bucks for them.

Hey have great prices on corals and fish. I might even buy the hippo tang, its only 30 bucks!!

Shipping is also 30 bucks, and i cant get myself to pay that much for a 15 dollar fish.

Anyone gonna order from them soon? I live in parsippany, nj. If anyone is ordering from them in the 20-30 mile range, please PM me, i need this one.

ooh the site is www.reefhotspot.com

thnx guys

Never mail ordered from them, cause they are pretty close to me. If your in Los Angeles, they are on Sepulveda and Olympic. I've bought some corals from them and they were really cool guys. I would say, go for it and let them know your a nano-reef member. If you have problems with them let us know :)

crazinezz978

oops forgot to mention im located in 07054 (Jersey)...

...will let you guys know how it goes if it works out.

oops forgot to mention im located in 07054 (Jersey)...

...will let you guys know how it goes if it works out.

i was there today, they had a CRAZY FLAME WRASSE they just got in!!!!!!

but it was sold...gg

m'akoyPINOY

check manhattanreefs.com we have some vendors that sells true perc.i'm one of the member there.you could met some new jersy reefers here too.plus it's close to you. LMK

crazinezz978

yea i actually have an account there on manhattanreefs. But i just dont have a ride anywhere away from Jersey. Im 16 and my brother basically makes me pay for his gas, and even the $6 toll.

Also reef hot spot have darker ones {which i want!} as one of the workers sent me a picture of their batch this time.

i was there today, they had a CRAZY FLAME WRASSE they just got in!!!!!!

but it was sold...gg

I have a CRAZY FLAME WRASSE :)

nicest fish i've ever seen.

Never mail ordered from them, cause they are pretty close to me. If your in Los Angeles, they are on Sepulveda and Olympic. I've bought some corals from them and they were really cool guys. I would say, go for it and let them know your a nano-reef member. If you have problems with them let us know :)

I had no idea they were on Olympic and Sepulveda. That's pretty close.

i hate to suggest it but have you tried one of the box stores? i.e. petco, petsmart, etc. also, the lfs around here can (usually) handle carrying a (healthy) perc or ocell. otoh, if you're looking for the mutant types, you'll likely have to gut thru one of the ols.

but if you insist on waiting for a group-buy, you'll likely have to organize something and wait. although imo you're likely not going to save all that much. you might shave your freight cost to 50% or maybe as high as 80% (5-way) but you'll not get qty discounts of any significance. try to get one or two people tops and just go with that.

Archived