Coral Vue Hydros

Need some advice.. appreciate any advice about stockign my tank

silverteen

hi i have a 13 gal which has a clown and a orchid dottyback, the dottyback doesnt really bother the clown much, but does occasionally chase him a little, but no serious bullying, plus once the clown gets bigger think he'll look after himself.

My question is im upgrading to a 24 nano cube whihc is currently cycling, im wanting a bangaii cardinal and a goby, will they be ok with the dottyback?

im hoping the extra room in the new tnak should stop the dottyback bothering the clown at all. so any advice, i really want the cardinal, i knwo they can be a bit boring but i think there stunning.

any advice about the dottyback or any other stocking ideas? thanks

hi i have a 13 gal which has a clown and a orchid dottyback, the dottyback doesnt really bother the clown much, but does occasionally chase him a little, but no serious bullying, plus once the clown gets bigger think he'll look after himself.

My question is im upgrading to a 24 nano cube whihc is currently cycling, im wanting a bangaii cardinal and a goby, will they be ok with the dottyback?

im hoping the extra room in the new tnak should stop the dottyback bothering the clown at all. so any advice, i really want the cardinal, i knwo they can be a bit boring but i think there stunning.

any advice about the dottyback or any other stocking ideas? thanks

Dottybacks are really aggressive. Be careful of what you mix it with. If you want to go to http://www.liveaquaria.com/general/compatibility_chart.cfm. This chart will help you with compatibility :) One thing that I know for sure is that you can't mix a dottyback with a pseudochromis and a few other fish. Good luck!

Archived