Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

How not to DIY

wav3form

I have been laughing at this dude's expense ALL day. It is a great work break. I think I might have to send him something at some point. Like a request for plans on an idea I have...

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This guy is a maniac, I'm going to be checking his thread everyday. I'm still banking on OCD, I bet everything is in even numbers.

I wonder if he even read the posts as he was updating...where people on RC were ripping him like we are..? He's on some kind of mission.

Its like watching a guy try and build a 9 second Ford Pinto, one performance add on at a time. He'll achieve it after spending 75K, then realized what he's done then try and sell it on Craigslist listing out all purchases one by one. Then he'll say he'll part with it for 60K

That guy posted his 1st set up that crashed

gasp :rolleyes:

tank005.jpg

EDIT:I think that guy is the same person on the right side of my sig....

PumpkinKing
its-beautiful.jpg

That thing needs a Flux Capacitor.

YOUR BLIND, he clearly has 2 flux capacitors wires in parrallel off the serial port of his hyper drive unit. How long have you been into this rookie?

That guy's pumps and what not form... modern art... too clean for my taste however... I prefer hoses crimped and no valves to stop my floods... :D Oh, and one GFCI to kill my tank... and umm... yawn....

You all know you've wanted to pull something like this for a long time. I know I personally have. I just don't have the galls to defy death

Really it's sheer genius! He'll spend so much time figuring out whats plugged in where and which pump is going to what tank, he won't have time to obsess about water quality or coral placement or hair algae!!

hes paranoid from the gfi that crashed his last tank; but its probbly just a good excuse to that hes overstocked and not enough to balance that. Now if he had more LR and a huge azz skimmer then it would work but idk

i wonder what happened when he did his water test and turned off his pump lol

Whats with the chain in the hood? \

Is he gonna have enough money after he build his set-up to buy LR and stock it?

I wonder how he can get all this money and work but still have enough time to do all that?

Man i could keep on going on this guy its sad that he spent all that money but coulda had the same exact set-up probbly at half the cost; but i trully hope he proves us all wrong

lil'wrasse cool

he'd be out of any eletrician forum looks more like a pumber to me. around here GFCI's go for about 15-20 bucks wow!!!! but if you ever instaled one you just need to put the gfci first in you curcuit and go off the load side to protect up to 11 more regular plugs all he needed was 2 lololololohahaha

This thread just keeps getting better and better. Im actually at a loss for words... these guys are nuts. Great entertainment though!

Archived