ReefCleaners.org

lighting questions for a biocube 14

btbeam

this may seem like a simple question but when i am running the 10,000 k stock lights for about 9 hours per day then do i go to the actinics then off to just the small blue lights

do i run the actinics with the 10,000 or either or?

is a typical schedule moon light - actinics - full lights - actinics then back to moon light?

any help would be appreciated

this may seem like a simple question but when i am running the 10,000 k stock lights for about 9 hours per day then do i go to the actinics then off to just the small blue lights

do i run the actinics with the 10,000 or either or?

is a typical schedule moon light - actinics - full lights - actinics then back to moon light?

any help would be appreciated

I'm a noob too but I have pretty much read this entire forum. My lighting cycle is Actinics 10 hours 10Ks Days 8 hours moons are always on. And yes you run the Actinics and Days together.

I'm a noob too but I have pretty much read this entire forum. My lighting cycle is Actinics 10 hours 10Ks Days 8 hours moons are always on. And yes you run the Actinics and Days together.

Why do you leave the moons on? Get a timer :P

The reason they are wired seperatly (actinics and 10K) are so you can do a "natural sunset + sunrise" using the actinic on for 30min-1hr before the 10K turn on

that being said ^^ screw it...i run em both at the same time... i never see it...and I doubt the fish care

Why do you leave the moons on? Get a timer :P

The reason they are wired seperatly (actinics and 10K) are so you can do a "natural sunset + sunrise" using the actinic on for 30min-1hr before the 10K turn on

that being said ^^ screw it...i run em both at the same time... i never see it...and I doubt the fish care

Hey I already have 3 timers running this thing!

Archived