Pod Your Reef

MarvinsReef Zoas Dominated Reef....

MarvinsReef

You got the PPE! Beautiful... I can never find ppe in Singapore.

Great tank! Especially likes the floating zoa racks.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MarvinsReef
No worries...Ill wait B)

Just keep me in mind...tks

Wife didnt tell me but see was watching a Micro on FR ebay site...I think

its listed on website at 199 frag...it ended up going for 45 dollars...guess no

one was watching it...I was like wth why didnt you buy it!!!!!

Izzue

ouch! $45 is a steal... yeah, Miguel has some nice stuff... I'm eyeballin' a couple of his farmed zoas atm.. ;)

I'll be posting updated shots of the micros here and then so stay tuned... Thanks again Izzue..

You got the PPE! Beautiful... I can never find ppe in Singapore.

Great tank! Especially likes the floating zoa racks.

yeah, PPE's are my most favorite zoas... the ones I posted are my top 4.. LoLz...

I'm sure you'll find PPE's soonder or later... I grew that bad boy from 2 polyps.. :D and I'm very happy to say that the month of March, PPE colony sprouted 7 new babies (a record for me.. only averaged 2-3 polyps for the past 7 months)

MarvinsReef
Marvin - I'll gladly keep offsite backups of your PPE's or Nuclear Greens

LoLz.. Thanks for the offer... :)

I think I'm covered for those two for now..

VannReefer87

When your ready to frag micro's let me know!!! I want some! :)...I only have some UFO and Rainbow but the koosh looks awesome.

MarvinsReef
When your ready to frag micro's let me know!!! I want some! :)...I only have some UFO and Rainbow but the koosh looks awesome.

Koosh is my favorite so far... :D

firstimereefer

From all my endless wondering on this site I have never seen those red wine and nuclear green palys before. Where did you find them? Also what lighting system are you using?

MarvinsReef
From all my endless wondering on this site I have never seen those red wine and nuclear green palys before. Where did you find them? Also what lighting system are you using?

:D

Nuclear Greens came out last year from a guy in Cali... officially named over at ZoaID around October.. I got them around September.. decent growers for me.. average 3-4 polyps/month once settled... they're a cousin of Purple Deaths..

Red Wines came from a guy here actually.. I've been in search of them for atleast a year and was finally able to get some late last year.. another decent grower for me.. also average 3-4 polyps/month once settled...

- Lighting (250w MH DE w/ 14k Phoenix bulb)

Thanks again..

firstimereefer
:D

Nuclear Greens came out last year from a guy in Cali... officially named over at ZoaID around October.. I got them around September.. decent growers for me.. average 3-4 polyps/month once settled... they're a cousin of Purple Deaths..

Red Wines came from a guy here actually.. I've been in search of them for atleast a year and was finally able to get some late last year.. another decent grower for me.. also average 3-4 polyps/month once settled...

- Lighting (250w MH DE w/ 14k Phoenix bulb)

Thanks again..

If you some how remember where you got them please pm me with the info, I would just love to get my hands on some of those. Keep up the great work.

MarvinsReef
If you some how remember where you got them please pm me with the info, I would just love to get my hands on some of those. Keep up the great work.

pm sent.. :)

really like the nuke greens, when you frag them please remind me, I need a polyp or two!lol Do you think the PPE and NG like less light than most paly's to hold they're color?

MarvinsReef
really like the nuke greens, when you frag them please remind me, I need a polyp or two!lol Do you think the PPE and NG like less light than most paly's to hold they're color?

IME, yes.. I've had them a little higher up and they didn't like it very much.. plus they will develop the speckles if they're exposed to too much lights... I've kept both colonies on the sand bed since I got them... :)

Thanks again...

Ok, B/c Im getting some PPE's in a few days, I know im a little late. lol And I have a 20H w/ 150W MH 14K, Im thinking they should go one the bottom. Now all I need are some Purple deaths and Nuclear greens. Are they growing very well for you alot of people say they get a polyp a month but they seem like it take more like two months to get a decent size polyp. By the way when you frag those NG definately pm me, I will be very interesed.

Nice Tank, one of my favorite on the site!

MarvinsReef
Ok, B/c Im getting some PPE's in a few days, I know im a little late. lol And I have a 20H w/ 150W MH 14K, Im thinking they should go one the bottom. Now all I need are some Purple deaths and Nuclear greens. Are they growing very well for you alot of people say they get a polyp a month but they seem like it take more like two months to get a decent size polyp. By the way when you frag those NG definately pm me, I will be very interesed.

Nice Tank, one of my favorite on the site!

Thanks...

MarvinsReef

some other ones for the night crew..

Edens Gate Coral's Watermelon echino

ZeppsWaterMelon2a_P.jpg

ZeppsWaterMelon1a_P.jpg

jcigars Orange Sherbert echino

OrangeSherbert3a_P.jpg

OrangeSherbert2a_P.jpg

MarvinsReef
man u kill me. u got some of the sweetest stuff. been thinking bout getting some of those red wines.

Thanks.. :)

you should get some Red Wines.. they are awesome... :D

The Propagator

Larry hooked you up with a sweet Watermelon frag I see !!

NICE !!!

He lives 2 hours away and I have yet to visit LOL!!

*Shame*

Thanks.. keep your eyes out on the classified forum... :)

Thanks man... :)

Thanks bro... I think the new layout will be better... :)

lots to do still...

I hear ya man !!

I am about to install two new 40 breeders and relocate the entire contense of two extremely loaded 29g frag tanks into them, as well as all the sand a rock from both, and install new lighting and plumbing all in the same night LOL!!

I am waiting on my other 40 breeder to come in then its game on !

Archived