inTank Media Baskets

Sea Life Inc.

ENraged

received my order this morning just as they said i would.

After opening the box and not seeing a heat pack i was a bit concerned as

its been in the 40's in most of the north east lately.

ric's are healthy and happy none the less

you guys are killing me with wanting pics I am horrible at it.

well here are some from them starting to relax

feb017.jpg

feb029.jpg

feb016.jpg

its embarrassing to even post these so be gentle pinoy

• 3 weeks later...

I just got a nice order from him and thought I'd add some feedback here too. Hope you don't mind my hitchiking :)

What I received was even better looking than what I expected. I ordered some yellow rics, and was supposed to get two single mouthed polyps. I got one with two mouths, one with one mouth, and a baby growing underneath! And they're HUGE and healthy looking. I ordered a 1" frag of zoas and got two 1" frags. And he threw in some nice freebies too...some brown and white palys, and some dark blue zoanthids.

I've ordered many times from Ken and will definately do so again in the future. His stuff is amazing, his service is great, his prices are very reasonable, and I can't fault his shipping. A+!

you guys are killing me with wanting pics I am horrible at it.

well here are some from them starting to relax

These aren't bad pictures :) Out of curiosity, what colors did you order in the first two pics?

I am in PA and ordered from Ken during our big snowstorm around Valentine's Day... Everything came perfectly and he also threw in some extras...

I really recommend Ken at SeaLife. When my wife finally let's me get a bigger tank I will be placing a big order with him...

Great thanks. rod, i like the hawk, i have a lot of buddies that went to school at SJU and i live close to there.

• 1 month later...
Knight5272

Ken is a great guy and Sea Life florida or Sea Life Inc is a great place to shop at. I ordered a lettuce sea slug and 1 neon blue zoo and received 5 zoos (4 extra) and it came a day earlier than expected. I will do business with him again.

ChuckLawson

Just got a cleanup crew shipped in from Ken this morning, and everything was great -- astreas and blue leg hermits, along with a couple of lettuce slugs and urchins.

Everything was packed well and lively -- the hermits kept trying to volunteer their way out of the acclimation tank, so I put them to work early...

I'll definitely be ordering again!

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my order this AM from Ken. Everything was packed well and he also sent me a few extra snails and an extra ric. You can't beat the $12. shipping. I'll be giving Ken more business in the near future.

Yeah I know Ken personally and he is a really great guy to work with. He emails you religiously too. I would reccommend sealifeflorida.com to anyone.

-texx

• 4 months later...
monkeytrumpets

Just got my order in from Sealife so I thought I'd add some feedback too. All my rics look great, exactly what I wanted, even a few bonus polyps! Very prompt email replies, great packaging (the heat pack was even still warm when I opened the box), everything arrived alive and happy, and the pieces I got were excellent. I hope to do business with Ken again.

• 7 months later...

I just got my order from him and everything was really good. Ive placed 5 orders total and have been happy with all of them.

Bonsai and I split shipping on an order from Ken -- everything was A++ and looks great! When I finally get my FrankenWave 9 set up, he'll be getting another order from me for sure!

slipondajimmy

I ordered from Ken last week. This is the second order I have placed, and it was just as expected. Everything is always packaged well, and the product is just as expected.

A++ to Ken at Sea Life Inc.

Archived