Coral Vue Hydros

Little Red Anemone?

monky

Sorry if this is very obvious as to what this is but this is my first sw aquarium and im excited because this is the first life I have spotted!

This guy gets scared easily, if I move my hand anywhere in his line of site he quickly retreats back into his hole. He has little red tentacles, he just appeared today (about 1.5 weeks after I added water/LR/Sand. The pic is blurry because my camera cannot focus to things very close apparently.

So what is he?

http://www.wh4t.com/nc/lilguy002.jpg

Thanks!

Um, sorry its not an anemone. You can see the calcium tube coming from up out of the rocks. Its a red tube worm( like a mini coco worm/ feather duster)

bucknellreefer
Um, sorry its not an anemone. You can see the calcium tube coming from up out of the rocks. Its a red tube worm( like a mini coco worm/ feather duster)

Sambo's right, I have a bunch of these on my LR, cool little guys (and harmless, which is always a good thing for hitchhikers)!

Cool thanks! Ya sorry if it was blatantly obvious but as I said im just learning =)

Archived