inTank Media Baskets

New Paly Frags, Post here and get a free one :)

jimbro

April Fools Suckas!

Cheap trick, I know, but while I have your attention, I did get a few Paly frags the other day and was looking for some input. What are these called, what's the going rate, etc.? I won't be fragging these for quite some time, but I was just curious.

IMG_3939.jpg?t=1175456816

IMG_3929.jpg?t=1175457276

These last ones are some kind of Protopaly I think, but I've never seen them before.

IMG_3935.jpg?t=1175457367

Pic of all three together.

IMG_3943.jpg?t=1175457404

Thanks for lookin guys.

Jim

Thanks guys. So the first are goochesters, the third are unnamed, any info on the 2nd pic?

sambo, have you fragged those blueish ones yet? Mine slimed up like crazy when I was gluing them to the plugs, was wondering if yours did the same. It was seriously like I had a bad head cold and blew my nose on them. Sick.

sambo, have you fragged those blueish ones yet? Mine slimed up like crazy when I was gluing them to the plugs, was wondering if yours did the same. It was seriously like I had a bad head cold and blew my nose on them. Sick.

I know, they are really bad when they are being fragged. I have to superglue mine like 3 times before they stick to the plug because they make so much slime. I like them alot, very different from other palys. Im thinking of sending mine on zoaid.com, I was thinking Titanium Paly's sounds kinda cool. Mine are alot more silver than yours but they are pretty close. They get more colors in lower light.

Archived