Top Shelf Aquatics

Let me know what you think

kapono

darkfishy2690

That looks cool really nice. What wood is that? I want to make one that is really sharp.

Also if I am seeing the photo right the grain of the wood on the hood and base are different. That is somewhat of a draw back because it makes it look a little off. None of the less it looks cool.

That tank looks nice. Pricing might might be tough, as it always is playing with the manufactures. I saw the BioCube 14's for $169 at my LFS. Albeit, not the pico niche you are targeting but the BC14 does come mostly complete (i.e, add sand/LR and go). You probably should speak more to fuge/back chambers on your eBay listing, also show some internal shots of the configuration and setup. That is also lot to spend to not know what brand/characteristics the pump and heater heater are. Good luck!

That looks cool really nice. What wood is that? I want to make one that is really sharp.

Also if I am seeing the photo right the grain of the wood on the hood and base are different. That is somewhat of a draw back because it makes it look a little off. None of the less it looks cool.

I forgot what wood I used, but both the stand and canopy are made of the same material. It's just how the picture came out.

As far as equipment. I use a RIO 50 pump and Wisper heater. Those are the smallest units I could find to incorperate into the filter system to have the clean look in the front. So nothing really shows in the tank like other pico's. ie heater, filter tube, power heads.

I know the price of biocubes and nonocubes, but no one makes one this small. I think a nano is great (i also have one), but way to big for desktop. Thats where these come in.

Thanks for the feedback. Keep them comming in......

Interesting, what kind of filter and how does it work? What kind of filter media is it set to work with? Looks like the water level in the filter area is only about half way so is this a wet/dry?

Archived