Top Shelf Aquatics

What do I do!

tex5620

I started the upgrade on my lighting and half way through I realized that they didn't send me the gray bundle of wire. Now I don't have lights on the tank and I probable can't get anything till tuesday. What do I do, has anybody had this experience. $h!t. HELP

I hope end caps are suppose to be attached to the gray wire because I didn't get those or the end plates. What the hell!

bump

HecticDialectics
I started the upgrade on my lighting and half way through I realized that they didn't send me the gray bundle of wire. Now I don't have lights on the tank and I probable can't get anything till tuesday. What do I do, has anybody had this experience. $h!t. HELP

downgrade your lights back to what you had and call whoever you got it from tomorrow?

I have already cut wires so I can't put it back. I didn't want to get ahead of myself so I didn't take everything out of the little packages till I needed them. I thought they were all there because there is a check list of all the parts and they are all checked by the guys at nanotuners.

hanknmorgan

If all your missing is wire, just make a quick trip to Radioshack, Lowes, The Depot, etc. Better than being without lights if it's not possible to go back to stock. It might cost you $5 or so. I realize its a bit of an inconvenience, but it's certainly not too big a deal. I work for a company that makes and sells turbocharger kits with lots of parts and no matter how careful you are, it does happen on rare occasion. I'm sure a company with a reputation like nanotuners will take care of you. Just give them the benefit of the doubt.

man I am missing more than just the wire. I am missing the end caps, end plates. Its like they just forgot to add an extra bag or something. I understand it happens but I am still alittle heated but I have no doubt that they will take care of me. Everybody has good stuff to say about them. We'll see come monday morning. I heard Chris is very nice and I'm not worried that it can't be resolved quick. the way I see it is just as much my fault and theirs for not checking everything before I started. You can catagorize that under common sense 101. Would you agree. My wife sure does.

Guy at my LFS says that it should be ok as long as I can get it up by wed. Is there truth to this. Have corals such as hammer and candy, mushrooms and zoas. Fish will be ok.

Anybody got any advice on where the corals will be alright. They will go without any light for 5days. LFS sayed it would be alright but it seems like a long time.

er1c_the_reefer

easy.

open the window or move the tank somewhere where it'll get some sunlight. it'll be fine like that for a few days.

Archived