SaltCritters.com

"Coral Packs" "Nano Packs" "Frag Packs" Oh My!

Mr. Zero

I am going to be ordering my first corals in the next week and am trying to get as much unbiased feedback as possible on this issue. Who are some online retailers/individuals who sell good quality, healthy, colorful coral packages that do not require your first born, second mortgage or an apendage to pay for it. What's you experience?

I would suggest reefermadness.com. It is 200, but shipping is included and every frag I have gotten from them was great--and I got freebies, too.

I would suggest reefermadness.com. It is 200, but shipping is included and every frag I have gotten from them was great--and I got freebies, too.

I have been dying to try reefermadness---I just get intimidated by the website a little bit.

Me and VicSkimmr bought some frags from reefermadness this past week. He bought sps and i got a zoo frag but everything arrived quickly and in great health.

Me and VicSkimmr bought some frags from reefermadness this past week. He bought sps and i got a zoo frag but everything arrived quickly and in great health.

+1

From here on out I'm going to be dealing with them a lot. Great frags, great price, and they even put up with my constant phone calls because I never got their email with a tracking number.

The colors they represented were dead on and the frags fully opened up within minutes of going in the tank.

If I had to find something negative to say about them, I did find a gorilla crab in one of my acros and there was a good bit of hair algae on the frag plugs, but those are nit-picky things that were easily taken care of.

Archived