Top Shelf Aquatics

Bloomington, Indiana

Trasm

I am a college student at Indiana University and was wondering if anyone was from around here and would like to meet and possibly trade frags, Right now all I have are shrooms, but i will be getting more corals very soon and would like to meet fellow nano-reefers from this area.

Thanks

Trasm

I was born and raised in B-town, but I'm in Chicago now. I visit my parents every few months. If it's really tough to get frags down then I'll try to keep you in mind and bring something when I come next. What kind of system are you running? Lighting/tank size?

I was born and raised in B-town, but I'm in Chicago now. I visit my parents every few months. If it's really tough to get frags down then I'll try to keep you in mind and bring something when I come next. What kind of system are you running? Lighting/tank size?

I have a 8 gal Oceanic Biocube with PC lights. It is 11 weeks old. reason I dont have more coral is it went through a 10 week cycle, which sucked. I have about 12 lbs LR and 10 lbs LS, with a frag of metallic green shroms, and on that rock came some red and blue shrooms. I also have a frag of xenia and ywo clownfish. As of right now I cant really frag any of it cuz the peices are too small but I am willing to buy if the priceis reasonable. I will only be here till may 4th cuz school will be done then, after that till the end of august I will be in Lafayette, then I will be back and I will def have enuff coral to frag but as of rite now I am looking more to buy than trade cuz my stock is real weak right now.

I am a college student at Indiana University and was wondering if anyone was from around here and would like to meet and possibly trade frags, Right now all I have are shrooms, but i will be getting more corals very soon and would like to meet fellow nano-reefers from this area.

Thanks

Trasm

It depends, are those chicks gonna be with you? I'll trade you my frags for a weekend with them. Thats fair isnt it?

It depends, are those chicks gonna be with you? I'll trade you my frags for a weekend with them. Thats fair isnt it?

I would too but too are still in highskool and one is in germany at the time being. But I no what you mean by that. I used to swim with them and if you think they llok good there oyu should see them in a swim suit.

im not in the business of trading but where do you get your stuff? delilahs (spelled that wrong i bet) is alright, hit up greenwood's uncle bills, premium aquatics in indy, or if you want to make a long drive, inland aquatics in terre haute (worth the drive, its amazing)

im not in the business of trading but where do you get your stuff? delilahs (spelled that wrong i bet) is way overpriced, hit up greenwood's uncle bills, premium aquatics in indy, or if you want to make a long drive, inland aquatics in terre haute (worth the drive, its amazing)

I have gotten my corals so far from delilahs but from now on im getting stuff from my LFS in lafayette, Aquarium world. They really know there stuff there and I really trust them. I am done adding cept for a goby my mom is bringing me tomarow, til this summer when I go back home. They are pretty reasonably priced and have a great selection of corals. You can buy from any tank cept one.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently got some pink and green zoas, bout 40 polyps, and some of my shrooms are now ready to be cut. The shrooms look like they glow green under the actinic lights. Yellow polyps can also be cut.

Archived