SaltCritters.com

Alex's 20h

alexmurovec

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

has it been 3 or 4 months since i last posted something on this forum??? :lol::lol: anyways, i finally got my lazy ass to take some pictures of the tank and what not. i was hoping things would be more grown by now, i've had all the corals you'll mainly see (zoos and mushrooms) for about 1-2 months or so now, and so far little growth. but enough talkin', heres some pictures for you guys and gals.

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0522.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

has it been 3 or 4 months since i last posted something on this forum??? :lol::lol: anyways, i finally got my lazy ass to take some pictures of the tank and what not. i was hoping things would be more grown by now, i've had all the corals you'll mainly see (zoos and mushrooms) for about 1-2 months or so now, and so far little growth. but enough talkin', heres some pictures for you guys and gals.

Looks like you're off to a good start !!!

How did those shrooms turn out that you cut in the beginning?

i dont know, they were just brown shrooms, i threw them away, it was more like...woah a coral for 5 dollars even though its ugly, im buying it!..kinda thing, haha.

Do you plan on adding more live rock at some point?

it does look kinda slim, but theres about 25 lbs, i think im going to leave it for sure, it looks more packed in real life, and i want room for corals to expand and what not and fish to swim, when i add fish.

Archived