Coral Vue Hydros

Got Pictures

Signmom99

For 2 weeks you all have been patiently answering my questions.  Now I have pictures any maybe you can see what I am asking about on the brown "yuk" on the rock.  Still struggling with the light upgrade dilemma, but time will take care of that.  Two questions please:  The brown on the fornt glass - I know it is algea, but is it time to scrape and do a water change or leave it alone.  Should be through my cycle.  Think I cycled in less than a week, but waiting just to make sure.  2- Can anyone identify the brown 'yuk' on the rock?  If so, what should I do about that?  Oh, one more if it takes me a while to upgrade the light, is my LR in any danger from not having the type of light to make it grow properly?  Any comments or suggestions are welcomed!  Thanks

12g%20Nano.jpgnano.jpg

(Edited by Signmom99 at 11:26 pm on Feb. 28, 2002)

printerdown01

I scrape and change water... But the stuff will only go away with time, and perhaps a little help from a cleaning crew.

Bring in the cleaning crew....snails made a big different in my tank when all that algae was growing. Hermits helped too.

:smile:

Looks really nice.

The rock looks really good, but I must concur that a light upgrade would do it some good.  I wouldn't be too concerned about the algae unless it's out of control.  Cleanup crew will do the trick.

Archived