Top Shelf Aquatics

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

er1c_the_reefer

in my most thugged out voice:

"southern california, home of the low riders"

he would be if he was speaking to me right now... :mellow: i cause too many problems... but that's a different forum entirely- lol.

relationship issues? omgomgomg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he would be if he was speaking to me right now... :mellow: i cause too many problems... but that's a different forum entirely- lol.

Awww, that sucks Veronica. :( Well hang in there, issues happen unfortunately. :flower:

My new Dege Pink's, thanks Tom!! :D

Glowing under actinics...

dege_pinks2.jpg

And under full daytime lighting...

dege_pinks1.jpg

Seeing that new 28g Nano Tank in action has made me want one. :rant: I'm thinking of selling my 40g tank with lights, stand, skimmer and all the goodies. Also I should sell that brand new 60g tank I have. I want one of these 28g tanks man. They are cool.

Sweet Eclipse and EVO's, Anti! A friend of my cousin has a 550awhp black EVO (granted 550 on C-16 fuel), and can do the quarter in 11 flat. He was planning to boost it up to 700awhp last I heard, but I warned him against it since he wanted to road race with it. Even 550awhp is almost too much for a road course. He invested $50g in the car alone, completely rebuilding the motor with aftermarket stuff from the inside out. Personally I'd have gotten like a Viper for all that spent and called it a day, lol!

the_anti_honda

Yea I dynoed in at 530awhp on race gas in my EVO since then I have detuned it a lot to a very slow 350+.. I could rape a viper to 185mph no questions asked. I bought the car for $36,999 and probably put in another $55,000 in parts. The DSM was no joke either at its quickest it was in the low 11's so I know my EVO was under that but I don't have slips to prove it so I won't talk about it.

Oh the red car is not mine just the two silver.

We don't need no stinkin' slips anyways. ;)

Damn, I didn't get my GIAJ from you yesterday, I guess next time, huh? :P

im sorry but wouldnt it have been better to just buy a mercedes or lexus with all that money? they pack a lot of ponies plus the interior is dang sexy. heck maybe even a corvette?

Get the new thread up already, this one is getting huge. By the way i'll be helping with an engine swap with my gf's dad in the next few weeks to a corolla, AE86...I drive the is350 ;) and i'm also from Texas, El Paso tho!

im sorry but wouldnt it have been better to just buy a mercedes or lexus with all that money? they pack a lot of ponies plus the interior is dang sexy. heck maybe even a corvette?

its just saltwater tanks, a hobby. the fun is in fixing it up :)

Seeing that new 28g Nano Tank in action has made me want one. :rant: I'm thinking of selling my 40g tank with lights, stand, skimmer and all the goodies. Also I should sell that brand new 60g tank I have. I want one of these 28g tanks man. They are cool.

Uhm... I might be interested in that 40g. LMK!

Get the new thread up already, this one is getting huge. By the way i'll be helping with an engine swap with my gf's dad in the next few weeks to a corolla, AE86...I drive the is350 ;) and i'm also from Texas, El Paso tho!

I'll start up the new thread when I get an official confirmation on the date.

fraggle rockette
Hands down, the 70's Chevy pickups are sweet!! I like the '85 vintage Stepside short box though, that's a nice truck too!

So wow, total country truck Veronica. And where did you live when you had this? ;)

whitney, texas- middle of nowhere, 1600 people. craziness. btw, your icon offends me seeing as i am hispanic. :P

in my most thugged out voice:

"southern california, home of the low riders"

relationship issues? omgomgomg

yeaahhh... sigh. it happens. :mellow: im kind of retarded like that. and come to find out, i just take too good of care of people and its overwhelming (for them)- lol. live n learn i suppose- i have a month or two before everything is totally figured out so here's to hoping for the best and preparing for the worst...

on a side note, pray for me guys- i'm at a friends house tonight because my house smelled like gas and i was feeling really dizzy and nauseated. hopefully it's nothing- i left the windows open, and the fish are in my room with the window open and door shut and a towel at the bottom of the door so very little can get in. but still, the tank is open topped... i didnt want to leave them there but my roommate made me get out- she said it would be worse losing me than some fish... i'm not sure where i stand on the fish bit- thought about carrying a bucket to my friends house- lol. anyway, hoping for the best and preparing for the worst yet again... sigh. nite everyone. -_-

apexstrafer

nice evos! the white one in the lot was mine. I was there for a little while poking around, seeing what I'll want to get for my new tank when it comes in. I'll be at the next MNS to pick up some stuff, hopefully people will bring more of those crazy-colored zoas.

man wished i saw that rx-7 been wanting one for a while. u got pix anywhere?

I'll never get tired of posting these pix :D

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?...nuts&st=480

The bottom of page 25 are the latest pixs.

I know a guy with a K20A2 EG and man that thing is clean.

Who's Black RX7 was that? Damn, I love that classic silhouette. That thing is gonna still look good to me 30 years from now.

:)

I love that Evo anti Honda, the GSX too. Gotta bring her out to the next meet man!

Good call taking off the wing. My car had a carbon fiber parkbench on it when I bought it, and I literally drove home to take the wing off after driving the car away.

it only got 20-25mpg, wouldn't have passed smog, could've never parked the beast anywhere here, and besides, i was always under the hood at least once a week- try driving it cross country from texas! lol. sure everything was an easy fix, but it was also a lot of fixes. in the end, my brother drove it one more year in high school, then my dad sold it. ehh. and now i'm driving hondas. i really want a little early 90s toyota pickup- oh man that would rock. :happy:

Damn 20-25 mpg is like the holy grail to a RX7 owner. I'm lucky if I get 15mpg on the hwy.

I still love Hondas, my commuter is an Accord and a CBR600 is in my future. Well that, or a Raven R6 like my avatar.

hi friends,

i don't mean to kill the party, but this thread is technically off-topic and should be moved to the lounge.

continue here: >>> LINK <<<

don't hate me please!

Archived