Top Shelf Aquatics

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

fraggle rockette

i want to come to said swap- is everyone just planning on trading or selling too? I could frag some shrooms and zoas maybe... what are most people looking for? i'd like to find some frogspawn, and maybe some more gsp as mine is super tiny... and a nice piece of leather... sigh.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

fraggle i might be interested in some zoos if you can get a picture up

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah crap. i don't think i can make this one guys... =/

slacker

Scott Riemer
i want to come to said swap- is everyone just planning on trading or selling too? I could frag some shrooms and zoas maybe... what are most people looking for? i'd like to find some frogspawn, and maybe some more gsp as mine is super tiny... and a nice piece of leather... sigh.

It's fun to just hang out and put some faces to the names. The frag selling, buying, trading is an additional benefit.

It's fun to just hang out and put some faces to the names. The frag selling, buying, trading is an additional benefit.

I second that. I think the meeting and hanging out is the most fun. I too will be bringing frags of zoo's, some acans and blasto's.

But, I prefer to just kick back and talk crap about EZ. :lol:

Heh, Asin you are a silly man. But for real, is anyone bringing PPE?

Looking for some cool rics or shrooms during the meet too. :) Let me know if any of you can bring some...

And Adin, bring those mini carpet anemones! THEY'RE MINNNNNNNNNNNNE.

Asin likes to go PP on his E. ;) Pro, the cali sounds good for me, and is 2 polyps of the Dege to feew, maybe 3?? I'll see how my $$$ is at the time. =/

Fraggle, selling/trading is optional, like above others have said, it's mainly all about hanging out and meeting other fellow reefers. B)

fraggle rockette
Besides Fraggle, you'll be the center of attention! A diamond among the coal so to speak. ;)

grrr... just for that, i'm wearing sweatpants :P so i think i'll bring a few of the new red shrooms i've got as well as some purple and blue striped ones, and am messing with my zoas to see who's gonna go... i'm sure i'll have much more to learn about this hobby though from you guys at the meet!!! just no tank upgrades yet!!! :D

grrr... just for that, i'm wearing sweatpants :P so i think i'll bring a few of the new red shrooms i've got as well as some purple and blue striped ones, and am messing with my zoas to see who's gonna go... i'm sure i'll have much more to learn about this hobby though from you guys at the meet!!! just no tank upgrades yet!!! :D

Learning and chatting are what it's all about! B)

I'll be there, and I can totally back up on Asin's neon green candy canes and Pheallox's Frogspawn. high quality stuff there!

I may have some purple mushrooms and xenia fragged by then to bring along.

I'd love some different color candy canes aside from the neon green, if anyone is selling them.

fraggle rockette
:huh: I hope I didn't say anything you found offensive?

haha no i'm just teasin... i'm no diamond, that's all... lol. :blush:

hey fraggle I wasn't going to bring any thing this time but if you want some frogspawn I can bring a few heads I can sell or we can trade look at sykospark's tank thread she has a few heads from me. Frogspawn in syko's tank

i would love that! your fs looks awesome- exactly what i'm looking for. are you gonna bring some? :D

I'll be there, and I can totally back up on Asin's neon green candy canes and Pheallox's Frogspawn. high quality stuff there!

I may have some purple mushrooms and xenia fragged by then to bring along.

I'd love some different color candy canes aside from the neon green, if anyone is selling them.

I do have a light green almost gray ahhh I dont know I will post My cane's

PM me if you want any right now I have the mother colony and 2 frags a 5 head and a 10 head but they are not that large in size. about 3x3x3 for the 10 head.

and fraggle PM me on how many heads of frog you would like if you would like I still have time to cut to size.

Asin likes to go PP on his E. ;) Pro, the cali sounds good for me, and is 2 polyps of the Dege to feew, maybe 3?? I'll see how my $$$ is at the time. =/

Fraggle, selling/trading is optional, like above others have said, it's mainly all about hanging out and meeting other fellow reefers. B)

I can frag 2 polyps of the dege pinks....

I can frag 2 polyps of the dege pinks....

Sweet, I know one is like a rediculous amount to trouble a frag for, I wasn't sure if 2 was in the same boat. ;) So about $60'ish for the dege and CA tort?

I do have a light green almost gray ahhh I dont know I will post My cane's

PM me if you want any right now I have the mother colony and 2 frags a 5 head and a 10 head but they are not that large in size. about 3x3x3 for the 10 head.

and fraggle PM me on how many heads of frog you would like if you would like I still have time to cut to size.

I have a 12-13 head frag of the SAME colored cane. One head has 3 mouths and is about to split 2 ways!! it grows rather fast and will eat like 5 times a day if were to allow it to. It'll munch down on whole P.E. mysis in about 10 minutes before begging for more. I haven't fragged canes before though, so... =/

Sweet, I know one is like a rediculous amount to trouble a frag for, I wasn't sure if 2 was in the same boat. ;) So about $60'ish for the dege and CA tort?

$60 and we have a deal...

fraggle rockette

sorry to steal the thread, but how/what do you feed your canes to make them grow faster? i have some really awesome candy canes but they only have 2 heads and i'd like them to have more so i can share too :)

about time lol

I been secretly going to Pac reef when I am in the area and I decided its not bad drive at all count me in !

psidriven I will bring you the cloves ( since I can never get to your house lol )

And matt I will bring you the pump.

I am looking for some crazy colored zoas and some beginner sps example millies I would like cats paw if anyone has some. maybe a frogspawn or hammer the branching type.

so if you have beginner sps I will highly interested in them and some awesome zoas.

and I have a bunch of dry goods anyone looking for a 96w aqua quad, 8 gal jalli cube with light, 10 gallon stand, 10 gallon tank AGA, umm probably more stuff can't think of it now LMK

sorry to steal the thread, but how/what do you feed your canes to make them grow faster? i have some really awesome candy canes but they only have 2 heads and i'd like them to have more so i can share too :)

Feed them chunks of silversides...

hey fraggle I wasn't going to bring any thing this time but if you want some frogspawn I can bring a few heads I can sell or we can trade look at sykospark's tank thread she has a few heads from me. Frogspawn in syko's tank

very nice frogs Pheallox. are you bringing more than one head?

Archived