inTank Media Baskets

SoCal Meet N' Swap III

Asin

enforcer... how about bodyguard!

bodyguard! yeah yeah Cesar SoCal Nano Reefers Bodyguard. I like the ring of that Adin.

ok guys I have officially been branded as The Bodyguard.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'm the chairman of the board.

ok guys, please bring your own name tags! if not we have to create an attendance list! the purpose of this is to identify you with your N-R badge!

ReefApprentice

Someone that is DEFINENTLY showing up should just bring a pack of name tags.

I just might show up this time....Should I bring coral that is the question....

YES!! Pics or not, you have nice stuff so surprise us the way that Dane does, lol! :lol:

[url=http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=115139][img=http://i5.tinypic.com/495wa4z.png][/url]

add it to your signature... spread the word!!!

Adin, you're my hero! :wub:

Yeah, pro, put up what you have. I have a buddy from the bay that's really into sps coming down that weekend. Maybe we can get some trades going. Do a little Norcal, Socal exchange. I know Norcal has some sps that's hard to find here.

im glad i caught this thread, im not missing the swap like i did last time. <_< i might bring some green purple polyp/rim monti caps, red monti caps, green digi and, some birdsnest ...if im not too lazy to frag them that is :P

oh yeah, i'm probably gonna give away some free zoas too. :D

wow this is my local fresh water tank store (and go there weekly) love the people that work there, and they have all but convinced me to start a salt water tank. if i'm gonna do this I better start soon so it will be ready for frags. to top it all off, this place is like 5 mins from my house. I am a newer member, but I might even have a bbq if there is enough interest to get to know some of you and talk about my future tank plans. let me know.

p.s. is there a way to 'bookmark' threads on this site cause its easy for me to get lost while learning everything about salt water

Seeing that so many of you are thinking of bringing frags, a few of you need to get together and bring tanks and lighting. I am not going to supply the tank and lighting for everyone this time, its was to messy last time.

I know Dennis (One8thscale) and myself are collaborating on a frag tank, but with my frags and his, I don't know if we will have enough room for anybody else.

So, please get together with someone and make sure to bring tanks and lights.

-Iz

ReefApprentice

Hey ASIN, does PR have any 24" lights that we could use. I would bring my 70w mH but its hung from the ceiling. If need be, I can bring it I suppose.

wow this is my local fresh water tank store (and go there weekly) love the people that work there, and they have all but convinced me to start a salt water tank. if i'm gonna do this I better start soon so it will be ready for frags. to top it all off, this place is like 5 mins from my house. I am a newer member, but I might even have a bbq if there is enough interest to get to know some of you and talk about my future tank plans. let me know.

p.s. is there a way to 'bookmark' threads on this site cause its easy for me to get lost while learning everything about salt water

Create a NR folder in your favorites and add them there.

Seriously Mike only has 3 28G 150HQI NC's left get in there and get in on the sweet deal. Your tank might be ready for frags when it is time to meet. I just got back from cherry picking some rock :)

i MAY be bringing a used 150w viper (it works great, just UGLY imo.)

... is PR ok with all of this?

Yes, we have PR's blessing. :)

Hey ASIN, does PR have any 24" lights that we could use. I would bring my 70w mH but its hung from the ceiling. If need be, I can bring it I suppose.

No, PR will not supply any lights, we have to bring our own. I believe Mike will lend us 2 tanks, 1 of which I was using last meet, but whoever uses it, has to clean it and set it up.

Create a NR folder in your favorites and add them there.

Seriously Mike only has 3 28G 150HQI NC's left get in there and get in on the sweet deal. Your tank might be ready for frags when it is time to meet. I just got back from cherry picking some rock :)

Confirmed. Mike only has a few left for pre-order. If you're going to pre-order the JBJ 28g, please make sure to mention you're from NR.com or you will not get the $429.99 deal, you will pay $499.99.

-Iz

i can bring a 5 gallon tank and lights. if people want to place their frags in my tank, it'll cost 1$ per square inch per hour..... :lol:

but whatever, i'll bring the tank and the crappy light, but thats it.

Iz, my BUCKET POR FAVOR omg

i can bring a 5 gallon tank and lights. if people want to place their frags in my tank, it'll cost 1$ per square inch per hour..... :lol:

but whatever, i'll bring the tank and the crappy light, but thats it.

Iz, my BUCKET POR FAVOR omg

lol!

Sorry! I'll bring it by this weekend.

For those interested in pre-ordering the new JBJ, here's the breakdown in prices for NR.com members.

THESE PRICES ARE FOR PRE-ORDERS ONLY!!!

Tank Only - $429.99 (Reg. $499.99)

Tank + Stand - $529.99 (Reg. $629.99)

Start-Up Kit - $724.99 (Reg. $799)

Included in this kit:

- Tank

- Stand

- 35 lbs. Fiji Premium

- 20 lbs. Live Sand

- 20 gallons RO Saltwater with 4 Jugs

- 150w Stealth Heater

YOU MUST MENTION YOU'RE FROM NR.COM TO GET THESE PRICES!!!!!

Yeah, pro, put up what you have. I have a buddy from the bay that's really into sps coming down that weekend. Maybe we can get some trades going. Do a little Norcal, Socal exchange. I know Norcal has some sps that's hard to find here.

I know I can have these SPS’s fragged by then:

Greg Carrol’s Surf N Turf

Shawn Bennett tort

California Tort

Idaho grape monti cap

Red monticap

Green monticap

Green slimmer

Hairy red pavona

Pink pocillapora

Green pocillapora

We should do some trading PSI driven….I don’t have tyree fire engine or an efflo yet…

I know I can have these SPS’s fragged by then:

Greg Carrol’s Surf N Turf

Shawn Bennett tort

California Tort

Idaho grape monti cap

Red monticap

Green monticap

Green slimmer

Hairy red pavona

Pink pocillapora

Green pocillapora

We should do some trading PSI driven….I don’t have tyree fire engine or an efflo yet…

No kidding, right now I have a fire engine and an efflo from the bay. Looking for some pokerstar, rainbow or sunset monti. Might also get some Leng sy, anyone interested in that?

Ahhh, too bad. I finally make it back on NR, and the next frag swap I'm going to be out of town. Well, actually I'm going to be on vacation, so I'm not that upset. I'll try to have some stuff together for next time. Well, everyone have fun!

Archived