Coral Vue Hydros

20 gal CUC according to garf.org

medachef

well i was reading up on the bulletproof reef... so as a newbie, with a newly cycled tank and a whole lotta H. algae and daitom bloom i went and got some snails and some hermits. I have one bubble algae (one bubble the size of 1/8th of a pin head... so i got 2 emerald crabs.) I purchased 6 red legged hermit, 6 turban snails(not turbos, or so i think according to pics.) and 6 cerith snails. couldn't get the nerites because they were all sold out. still missing 4 hermits according to garf. BUt i must say once acclimated... they went to town. sure there is still alot of H.A. and diatoms... but it has only been a couple hours. but the spots that the did clean... as Borat would say, "Great Success... I like!" One of the emeral crabs went into a feeding frenzy once he was dropped into the tank. the other latched onto the LR and went into hiding, his loss i guess. just wanted to post and say i like inverts that eat all th other $h!7 that nothing else would eat. the one emerald crab cleaned a 3"X3" area in about 10 minutes. And the spo was totally brown/green with algae and diatoms. now the snails have the Itis and are just clinging... but i have great expectation for them.

Not to mention... 3 emeralds for $15 and 6 turbans for $8, and the 6 turbos for $7 and 6 hermits for $7. i did get a brislte worm too... let me kow if it is bad. if it is, i gotta try and get it out some how.

post-24909-1174185148_thumb.jpg

Archived