Coral Vue Hydros

New Additions to my Tank!

LMTB731

Hi everyone...Just wanted to let you know about a great site I found online.  I was looking on Ebay and contacted a seller about a piece of coral.  It turns out this seller runs his own store, and since the Ebay piece was too large for my nano, he took the initiative to look through his tank for tiny frags for my nano, send me pics of them, and then offered me very reasonable prices on everything!  I would recommend anybody who's looking to add new items to their nano check out this site....www.justphish.com.  The owner is really friendly and even has AIM and email to ask him questions.  

I got my order this morning and I was very pleased with everything I received.  By the way: I added a small torch coral, small frogspawn, blue mushroom, yellow polyps, anthelia, candy cane coral, and a peppermint shrimp!  :)  So far everything has opened and looks great...even the shrimp is getting bold enough to challenge the damsel and explore the tank instead of hiding!  Oh, and I am going to have pics developed soon so I can finally show pics of my nano :jump:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been a while since I mentioned anything about my tank, so I decided to let everyone know about my latest additions.  I am trying another neon green torch again.  I bought a candy cane coral too!  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Here's a pic of the torch!

One of these days I'll have a website for my nano :)

user posted image

I have a few, but I'm not a photography whiz so things are either out of focus or are blurry.  I'm going to try to take some good ones though and I'll post those soon!

Archived