Cultivated Reef

something growing on the sides of my zoos.

cmagallon

need to try to get a clearer picture.. had you not told us it was a picture of zoos, I would've said your family picnic pics look like you had fun playing volleyball on a warm sunny day...

I tried, my camera sucks!

Originally posted by Xavier

need to try to get a clearer picture.. had you not told us it was a picture of zoos, I would've said your family picnic pics look like you had fun playing volleyball on a warm sunny day...

does it look like it's part of the zoo's flesh (like a growth), or something attached to it? If it looks like a growth, is it at the base of the zoos (maybe a new zoo polyp growing?)... if it looks like it's just attached, it might be a snail... there are zoo eating snails so I'd keep a close eye on it for awhile....

it looks like a little worm formed a circle, it looks attached. it doesn't move and it's close to the top of the polyp.

what do these zoo eating smails look like?

thanks,

Con

cmagallon, I've got a couple qtip sponges on my star polyps .... theyve been there for about a month and dont seem to be harmful. heck, the polyps are growing like crazy so i dont think the sponges are having a negative effect on them.

thanks JOJo,

Originally posted by jojopus

cmagallon, I've got a couple qtip sponges on my star polyps .... theyve been there for about a month and dont seem to be harmful. heck, the polyps are growing like crazy so i dont think the sponges are having a negative effect on them.

Archived