Coral Vue Hydros

12G Nano: The Obsession Begins

fraggle rockette

Yup, looks like a good amount of rock to me as well. I'm still jealous of the Sunpod! :P And the orange skirt zoas, YUM! :D

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fraggle rockette
Yup, looks like a good amount of rock to me as well. I'm still jealous of the Sunpod! :P And the orange skirt zoas, YUM! :D

i can't remember, did i have you down for orange skirts at the scnrs? (i had a mushy meltdown with half of my shroom frags the other day, but hopefully the rest will be okay for the meet... agh.)

i can't remember, did i have you down for orange skirts at the scnrs? (i had a mushy meltdown with half of my shroom frags the other day, but hopefully the rest will be okay for the meet... agh.)

I believe so, yes. :) Was it in the swap thread I think??

fraggle rockette

BIG DAY FOR ME AT FRAGGLE REEF!!! I GOT MY CLOWNS!!!! :D

great stuff at a great price over at miguel's just like everyone says... so true!!!

i got:

-True Perc Clown Pair (bigger one's a tad misbar but oh so pretty)

-2-3" Blue/Purple Croacea (I think?) Clam

-Neon Hairy Mushroom Rock

-Frag of Solar Eclipse Zoos

and a few harder encrusting corals... i'll have to look them up... they're my first since the MH upgrade...woot.

:happydance:

(okay, so maybe i went a bit overboard... but i loved so many things! pics to come soon...)

fraggle rockette

here is a new fts... more closeups to come later- the ones i took were too blurry...

IMG_6082.jpg

:D i heart my clowns

Very nice new additions Veronica!! :D I still don't remember what frags I wanted from you for the meet, I'm too lazy to look back at the moment... :P

fraggle rockette

i've got some mad crazy snorgling going on in my tank right now! :D

snorgle.jpg

clown hosting fuzzies

snorgle2.jpg

little clown hosting fox coral

multisnorgle.jpg

multiple host-age

cuteclowntail.jpg

baby clown burrito at lights out... :happy:

i think that's enough cuteness for now :happydance:

i've got some mad crazy snorgling going on in my tank right now! :D

snorgle.jpg

clown hosting fuzzies

snorgle2.jpg

little clown hosting fox coral

multisnorgle.jpg

multiple host-age

cuteclowntail.jpg

baby clown burrito at lights out... :happy:

i think that's enough cuteness for now :happydance:

lol, cool pics Veronica. Actually I've heard of open brain corals EATING clowns that host it. It's rare, but it's been known to happen. Gives new meaning to fish burrito. :P

fraggle rockette
lol, cool pics Veronica. Actually I've heard of open brain corals EATING clowns that host it. It's rare, but it's been known to happen. Gives new meaning to fish burrito. :P

NO! :o no foxes doing that tho right? i target feed it.... agh... poor little babushka.

NO! :o no foxes doing that tho right? i target feed it.... agh... poor little babushka.

Fraggle, your PM box is full. How does it feel to have a stalker? :lol:

I don't think you have to worry. I've only heard of it with open brains... and of course powerheads if they get too close. ;)

fraggle rockette
Fraggle, your PM box is full. How does it feel to have a stalker? :lol:

um... as long as that stalker keeps sending me corals and stays on the east coast... lol. i suppose i could clean my pm box out ;)

I haven't seen my Pinky (6line) in 2 days now, and it wasn't in it's "bed" last night either. :( I fear for it's life!!

fraggle rockette
your hosting pictures motived me to get antoher clown fish :D

i got an onyx pair too! "high five"

HIGH FIIIVE!!! lol.

I haven't seen my Pinky (6line) in 2 days now, and it wasn't in it's "bed" last night either. :( I fear for it's life!!

oh no! :o i hope you see him soon- i missed my yellow clown goby for a few days, but saw him today, so maybe there's hope? i've lost a sally and a hermit tho in the past few weeks... i think either my clownfish are brutal or there's something else in there... :mellow:

fraggle rockette
Somebody needs to make room in that tank. You gots lots of stuff coming Tuesday :lol::P:D

i know! i'm so excited- my roommate is like, um... so i'm guessing you'll be upgrading soon... lol. i wish. it'll fit tho ;) i'll throw some other stuff in the prop- muahah... they hate it, it's like being in time out, moving corals from mh to pc lighting...

Hey, how is the tank doing?

it's doing fine! my sally light foot died the other day, and i was really sad until i realized that it was destroying things, esp my clown goby and mushrooms. i'm not so sad anymore- my CG used to hide under a rock all day- now he's perching and swimming and yellow as can be (he was kind of fading before as well and he's missing a chunk of his tail! agh. :mellow: ) so i'm pretty sure everyone just voted SLF off the island and ate him... lol. other than that, everything is so far so good... i'll do updates and all that jazz soon once i get my present from nano-paul. :D

Archived