inTank Media Baskets

This is it.....

fishymissy

Hello everyone!

I have one of the largest of the nano's, a 20g high tank. This tank has only be up and running for 2 months.....but you should know that everything in it, used to be in a 29g. We recently moved and I redid several tanks.

The 20 has LS but the depth is only 2 1/2" in the deepest area, LR, 1 powerhead, an HOB filter and a heater. Lighting is a 55 watt PC and a 20watt NO. Various mushroom corals, featherdusters, christmas tree worms and the porities coral they inhabit, astrea and turbo snails, a pair of camelback shrimp, 2 scissortail gobies, 1 firefish and a percula clown. I also have some hitchhiking anemones (majano) that I need to remove. I must admit that the majano's are rather cool though......

Even though this tank has only been up and running for 2 months, all the fish and most of the inverts I have had for 1 1/2 yrs.

I also have a 90g FOWLR and 2 freshwater tanks.

I wish I had a picture to share, but I haven't taken any yet of this tank, and even when I do, I'm not the best photographer in the world either!!

That's it!

You would think so, wouldn't you? But the porities coral I've had for about a year and it's doing fine. In fact the stuff has spread to another rock where it and a new baby christmas tree worm are growing up together.

I'll take some pictures soon, but I sure can't promise that they will be any good!

Archived