Innovative Marine Aquariums

KMitch's Holy Grail 22gal Reef

KMitch

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spreads it out pretty nicely. You can see the 1st FTS up there and see the surface disturbance, its all from that pump.

Heres the only pic of the new guy i can catch:

IMG_5145.JPG

Needreefunds
spreads it out pretty nicely. You can see the 1st FTS up there and see the surface disturbance, its all from that pump.

Heres the only pic of the new guy i can catch:

IMG_5145.JPG

Looks nice Kristen. Guess we won't know about the temps until tomorrow night??

Good luck with the new addition , its purdy. :)

Looks nice Kristen. Guess we won't know about the temps until tomorrow night??

Good luck with the new addition , its purdy. :)

Its been over an hour with it all on and the temp has gone up, the problem is that the light was off for awhile before i added the lid so it was expected to go up. Currently at 78. Tomorrow after a full day will be the real test. Hopefully it wont be bad since the back chambers are still open for evap.

Also, my starry blenny always attacks me when i stick my hand in the tank. he comes right up and chomps at me. is that normal? hes supposed to be an omnivore! :)

Tank is looking great!

My (former) bi-color blennie also liked to come and nip at me when I had a hand in the tank. Never hurt, just scared the begebus out of me.

Needreefunds
No heat issues- max temp of 78 today! woot! :happydance:

I'm happy everything worked out for you. How is the new addition today?

Kristen please let us know that you are alright after the shootings at VA tech today! I'm really worried about you and others that are members here that study there.

Kristen please let us know that you are alright after the shootings at VA tech today! I'm really worried about you and others that are members here that study there.

Thats why I clicked on this thread too. Hope you're safe!

Needreefunds

X2 ^^^^^^ This is just terrible........Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Hi guys - this is Dee from Addictive Aquatics - talked to Kmitch earlier today - she is OK. Don't know about friends - but she is OK. God bless VT and all of the families - you guys are all in our prayers.

Hey Dee-- thanks again for asking. Not only have I ever found a company that followed up on my purchase, but never one that followed up on my well being.

(I sent JT an email for you! :) )

Thanks - I knew you would come through for me!!!! Glad that you are still up and running - and - by the way - the tank looks great!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey-- tank is doing its thing, hasnt gotten alot of TLC recently bc of what happened, despite the media forgetting it, no one here has.

I was going to play in it this weekend though!

• 2 months later...

This tank was taken down after the shootings at Virginia Tech. I moved home as a result and broke down the system. All the contents are now in my dads 110gal.

Sorry guys. I miss you all!

proraptor2
This tank was taken down after the shootings at Virginia Tech. I moved home as a result and broke down the system. All the contents are now in my dads 110gal.

I hope you are ok Kmitch....V-tech shootings were pretty crazy.....

Just goes to show gun control does not work

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully all of the livestock is doing well. More importantly I hope you're okay and that you'll be able to continue with school next year. Take your time to move on and come back and join us again when you're ready. We'll be here with open arms. Hopefully you're having a good summer.

-Chris

Thanks for all the support guys! I plan on returning to school in the Fall, but I wont be setting the tank back up. I graduate in December so no point in setting it up for just a few months.

Right now I am busy working at the SCUBA shop and doing my Instructor certification, and that keeps me pretty busy.

It really means alot to me everything you all have said and done for me. There's nothing that compares to having a friend murdered to totally throw a wrench into life. so THANK YOU ALL!

If i get a chance i will take some pics of my dads 110gal which is my side project when i am not diving!

kristen

Archived