Innovative Marine Aquariums

New Nano

Rx7Kid

hmm that looks like a 10g so you should have plenty of light...  looks also like you have a nice sized sandbed going.  do you already have LR in there?  some pictures from the front would be interesting.  if you haven't put LR in there yet, i'd wait until the sand settles to add it, because with the rock in there the sand particles will settle on top of the rock and then you'll have to blow it off with a powerhead or something else.  post more pics if you can.

My Eclipse 6

That doesn't look like a 10... looks a little to narrow, but your lighting is should be fine if that tank is a 10 gal. or less.

quiksilver5768

Your gonna need some more live rock but everything else looks fine. You actually didn't really need the filter though if you have live sand and live rock in there for such a small tank. Good start :)

I added A mushroom rock and some zonathiads today becasue my 50 gallon is haveing some algea problems and i t is starting to smother the corals I already moved them all to the good end of thr tank but i cant move them any more and this was sorta anothere reason i started this tank to help me keep the coral i have safe .

Archived