Pod Your Reef

update pic of my 18GL

joh

this is 2 months. I need to get more rock, in there i put 2 death rock and now it start to have stuff grow on it.. :-)

DSC01497.JPG

This is my whole tank

I have two type of shroom in there, green star and a torch (it actually have 4 head there -- anyone know how to seperate or any web talk about it?)

DSC01505.JPG

torch coral

DSC01504.JPG

green star (it grow on death coral I think)

DSC01500.JPG

One of the shroom, another one I didn't take picture (hairy shroom).

DSC01503.JPG

And last, my two baby, under their host (power head) :)

after I am back from vacation, I'll have to add some more death rock... just got to find the good looking one. :)

quiksilver5768

Im jealous of that torche coral. I've been trying to reasearch about them but I cant find many people who have had experience. Is it hard to keep? What kind of lighting do you have for the tank? What kind of supplements do you add for it? Nice tank! :)

Sorry, been away for while... so busy with work.

Yeah, SOS, it sounds scary. hehehehe

quiksilver5768, actually I didn't do anything special on the tank, just water change every two or two and half week. I do add iodine for my ship and a bit of calcium (like 2-5 drop / month).

For the light, actually it's just 32W smartlight retro (the one Christ has in his nano-store). Nothing else is special, just put him mid water flow and mid of the tank (my tank is 18" high tank).. he seem to do very weel and expanded a lot around 2pm-6pm, other than that, he only half expand and almost none at night...

and yeah, torch are so cool... I love them with wave, they seem to be moving.. hehehe I am wait for my torch to grow a bit more and I'll find out how to prop them.. now I am try to prop the star first.

joh

(Edited by joh at 8:12 pm on Mar. 26, 2002)

(Edited by joh at 8:13 pm on Mar. 26, 2002)

Archived