SaltCritters.com

Looking for some free frags of anything or hermits/snails!

Vertigo

Like I said come and get it. Extras are just that extras. I don't think that not a one of use has not asked for a better price on something. In my book it is the same as asking for something. I own two companies and price service and merchandice according to what I need to get from it. Yes there profits in that price People ask on a daily basis for better prices. Do I give them some I do some I don't I just depends on what the markup is. Cash or coral. Well there huge differences in that. Anyone can see that. You may say well I fed it paid for the electricity and why should I give it away, will the way I see it you were paying for that stuff already. Share the wealth.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
fscottdahlgren

I'm new to internet forums in general, and new to this one in particular. I must lower my expecations of people. It's not charity. I have things in my tank that I don't need. Someone else needs things in their tank. We are both doing each other a favor. This will save me the trouble of using a cold chisel to remove my coral and putting them in the trash can.

Everytime someone posts, I come back to visit to find out whether or not the person who created this thread has replied. Please, stop wasting my time and yours. If you don't have anything to contribute to a thread, then don't contribute to the thread.

Your smart ass comments and ramblings do not help anyone.

Thank you Fscott

Yeah--thank you Fscott--- ###### all you other guys.

Now we can concentrate on what's most important.

You sending me free LE corals. I am tired of the regular ones.

Me <3 Tyree! Be my first!

Please, stop wasting my time and yours. If you don't have anything to contribute to a thread, then don't contribute to the thread.

Your smart ass comments and ramblings do not help anyone.

Your n00b tail is showing. NR is built on a foundation of smart ass comments and ramblings. :welcome::grouphug:

I think if anyone has free stuff they need to post in the classifieds as ROAK (random act of kindness) where you get a free frag and pay only shipping. that way no one has to ask anyone.

can we close tis thread now? LOL.

ROAK (random act of kindness)

?????

can we close tis thread now? LOL.

Please no!! Someone is still going to smack us down for horsing around. And then they will realize it's just that---or not. This thread is a self closing thread.

Plus you have been blowing off my free acro for a couple days now!!!

I think if anyone has free stuff they need to post in the classifieds as ROAK (random act of kindness) where you get a free frag and pay only shipping. that way no one has to ask anyone.

Six, that is an excellent idea.

QUOTE(Six @ Feb 16 2007, 09:39 PM)

ROAK (random act of kindness)

?????

Karma, my brother - karma.

No I meant, Wouldn't it be RAOK? That would be harder to remember.

Plus--do you guys realize that we are probably emailing the ###### outta that poor guy up there?

No I meant, Wouldn't it be RAOK? That would be harder to remember.

Plus--do you guys realize that we are probably emailing the ###### outta that poor guy up there?

LOL, ummm yeah, that's right! RAOK!!! I've thought about doing it with cheato. the plant forum im on does RAOKs all the time.

Archived