Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Looking for some free frags of anything or hermits/snails!

Vertigo

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im a broke college student too. but i save my money man. no offence, but after reading this thread, wouldnt you think twice about asking?

AMEN!

Not to come down on you, but he is in business, no? He is there to make money. The water test is a trick belive it or not. It makes you trust him, so when he gets that nice SPS in, and you dont have halide, you will belive him and fork out the cash for it. I wouldnt trust a guy that says 2 clownfish are good for any size tank a week after you set it up.

no... it's to get you in the store. you know how much money stores waste on testing every person's water? a whole helluva lot. they just want you in the store so they can help you and recommend items to you to fix your problems. if you arent willing to educate yourself and check your own gd water, well, i think you deserve to pay in the end! LOL.

Im a broke college student...so if anyone has any of the following they would be willing to frag out:

Evergreen Starburst Polyp

White Tip Mushroom

Button Polyp

Candy Cane

Ricordea Blue Mushroom

Brain Coral

Ill be willing to pay shipping. Ill also pay shipping for anything else that would work well in a 3gal pico, please nothing though that will extend at night and create war on everything in the tank.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

wth is a white tipped mushroom?

none of those would be good together in a 3g pico, IMO. but if you want some free zoas, PM me. The shipping will be a lot b/c the weather, so youre looking at like $50 shipped overnight. PM me and ill hook you up.

BrassMonkey030

no one has pm ed me yet about the free crap!! get it together. tell the ups man to leave it in back.

i will also take your first born. they dont ship well this time of year, double up on the heat pack.

no... it's to get you in the store. you know how much money stores waste on testing every person's water? a whole helluva lot. they just want you in the store so they can help you and recommend items to you to fix your problems. if you arent willing to educate yourself and check your own gd water, well, i think you deserve to pay in the end! LOL.

Thats the same deal as I said. Its a matter of building false trust with a customer to win their business. but they have to have you in the store first. its to make you a returning customer.

I used to work in one that did that. I was the honest guy that made tanks worthwhile. so i got all the commission. honesty is much better than backhanded-ness. Dont wanna start another argument, that is just what I witnessed firsthand,

hrm, looks like frogspawn. that would be cool to get but rhodactis like that can get a foot in diameter. not a good pico tank resident unless you did a pico with just that and a pair of sexy shrimp, that WOULD BE SWEET!

hrm, looks like frogspawn. that would be cool to get but rhodactis like that can get a foot in diameter. not a good pico tank resident unless you did a pico with just that and a pair of sexy shrimp, that WOULD BE SWEET!

That would be sweet, with about a dozen sexies :) Hmmmm!

That would be sweet, with about a dozen sexies :) Hmmmm!

I would need a separate small tank to keep them in though---because the last time I had sexies, they were eating my coral.

So before you get me all that----please get me a 10gal with live rock and proper lighting.

I would need a separate small tank to keep them in though---because the last time I had sexies, they were eating my coral.

So before you get me all that----please get me a 10gal with live rock and proper lighting.

PM your address. :D

You rock!! Can it be Marshall Island rock? I've grown tired of plain ol' Fiji!!!

Sure. It's income tax return season. I'm friggin' Robin Hood :P

no... it's to get you in the store. you know how much money stores waste on testing every person's water? a whole helluva lot.

how do they lose money on testing water if they charge to test your water? :unsure:

fscottdahlgren

I'm not really interested in reading through pages of everyone telling you what to do, so if you're still interested in getting more coral let me know. If you want some yellow button polyps, I have a ton. Just pay shipping plus my costs of replacing the LR.

I have been waiting for the right time to ask. I thought maybe when it got off topic. I need a M.H. light for my 28 gal. Nothing cheap please. I'm only an insurance agent and can't afford anything. Please be nice.

If someone is fragging their Duncan and happen to have a frag leftover, please send it to me. Oh ya, can you please pick up shipping, too. I'm just a poor old landlord. Thanks in advance, cmador.

i'm looking for free cash, bank transfers will also be accepted. anyone with some extra cash lying around should definitely send it to me, as I will put it to good use. also willing to take ownership of misc. jewelry, and/or hot girlfriends/wives. oh, I will pay shipping!

Act now and I will take twice the cash for the same low shipping fee!

I have one question for all of you that have been rude and unthoughtful. Have you ever been given anything for any tank that you have. I was just looking at my tank and counted that I have only purchased 2 of the 30+ corals that are in it. The rest were given,traded for. Heck I was just given a custom made 135 gallon tank, stand, hood, light, pump, and sump for free. A little kindness goes a long long way. You all should cut wolv2377 a break.

Hey wolv2377 if you are ever passing thourgh Louisville, KY send me a pm I will gladly give you whatever I have an excess of.

well then, thecowkid, you would be a price example for us all. give this poor lad half your stuff...and while you're at it, send me some cash as well.

charity is, after all, such a noble pursuit.

I have one question for all of you that have been rude and unthoughtful. Have you ever been given anything for any tank that you have.

its one thing when someone posts something for free or to trade buts its a whole nother thing to ask for things.

If I was going to ask for something for free, ok, but to then say you have plenty of money but don't want to pay for your hobby, WTF? I play golf. Maybe I will ask the local club to wave my membership fees this year.

Archived