Coral Vue Hydros

Looking for some free frags of anything or hermits/snails!

Vertigo

How many jobs do you have? If it's less than 3 then you aren't working hard enough... People with jobs can buy stuff online and then pay shipping! Crazy, but effective. Edit: Unless, of course, you're stugglin to live on your own

http://www.easttnreefclub.com/

http://mtrc.org/

http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=227

http://reefcentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=383

And because I'm really nice, I'll even link you to a LFS thread in the East Tennessee forum!

http://reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=724684

B)

Let me first start of by saying thank you for the links, the ETRC want money to become part of its members list, this isnt boys scouts and I will not pay to be apart of something that is a hobby and should welcome anyone in without a membership charge, its not like I want into a country club or to get a cookie for something. ALSO with that being said. I have 1 job, I am an Independant Contractor and I set my own hours and pay. So its not the money. I am not wealthy but I make a nice living for me and mine. If you have to have 3 jobs, then you need to find a better line of work. :owned: Sorry everyone had to be said. This Thread is closed, I made it hoping to make some friends and start chatting with FRIENDLY ppl. I will stop my post at that. Thanks everyone else. And if someone wants to let go of some small frags PM me.Thanks again.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys i really just need a break. I need free frags because i live like 1 hour away from everything. My tank has been set up for a week and i already want to stock it with coral. I thought you guys were nice. :( You Obviously Are NOT!

P.S. pm me for free frags thanks (this thread is closed) but, pm me

hey guys i really just need a break. I need free frags because i live like 1 hour away from everything. My tank has been set up for a week and i already want to stock it with coral. I thought you guys were nice. :( You Obviously Are NOT!

P.S. pm me for free frags thanks (this thread is closed) but, pm me

Yeah--You guys are all like, "I'm gonna spend my money on myself". What kind of people are you? Not nice ones?

You shouldn't have set up a tank if you don't have the cash. Or save like everyone else does.

:welcome: oh and go ###### yourself. :)

Gosh---why don't you guys build some relationships here before you roll out the coral welfare wagon.

If you got to know some people or contributed something in some way---you could EASILY pick up some free coral.

But signing up and asking for coral at 10 posts?? I've made a note--NO CORAL FOR YOU!

Mrseptember15
Yeah--You guys are all like, "I'm gonna spend my money on myself". What kind of people are you? Not nice ones?

You shouldn't have set up a tank if you don't have the cash. Or save like everyone else does.

:welcome: oh and go ###### yourself. :)

Gosh---why don't you guys build some relationships here before you roll out the coral welfare wagon.

If you got to know some people or contributed something in some way---you could EASILY pick up some free coral.

But signing up and asking for coral at 10 posts?? I've made a note--NO CORAL FOR YOU!

Im still trying to figure out what ###### is. But anyways, surely there are frags for me =) My tank has been cycled for 5months now :happy: lol im so cheap. -_-

Let me first start of by saying thank you for the links, the ETRC want money to become part of its members list, this isnt boys scouts and I will not pay to be apart of something that is a hobby and should welcome anyone in without a membership charge, its not like I want into a country club or to get a cookie for something. ALSO with that being said. I have 1 job, I am an Independant Contractor and I set my own hours and pay. So its not the money. I am not wealthy but I make a nice living for me and mine. If you have to have 3 jobs, then you need to find a better line of work. :owned: Sorry everyone had to be said. This Thread is closed, I made it hoping to make some friends and start chatting with FRIENDLY ppl. I will stop my post at that. Thanks everyone else. And if someone wants to let go of some small frags PM me.Thanks again.

So, you have the option of finding free frags, but you don't want to pay a nominal fee in order to get them?

P.S. By creating this thread, you are, by default, begging.

P.P.S. If you really are a contractor, then you have plenty of cash to spend on corals. And if you haven't figured this out already, hobbies are money pits, and nobody is going to give you free stuff when you are fully capable of paying for it yourself.

Mrseptember15

You know for the past 2 months i've been trying to figure out what that guy is trying to do in your sig. And it still puzzles me.

You know guys, every time you post---the thread starter will get an email notification. Poor wolv is going to be salivating--thinking his ship has come in---and when he gets here, only to read your "non-free coral" banter, it will have wasted his time.

Shame shame on yous.

(he doesn sell a NOOB like me anything without a water sample which is cool as hell)

Not to come down on you, but he is in business, no? He is there to make money. The water test is a trick belive it or not. It makes you trust him, so when he gets that nice SPS in, and you dont have halide, you will belive him and fork out the cash for it. I wouldnt trust a guy that says 2 clownfish are good for any size tank a week after you set it up.

You know guys, every time you post---the thread starter will get an email notification. Poor wolv is going to be salivating--thinking his ship has come in---and when he gets here, only to read your "non-free coral" banter, it will have wasted his time.

Shame shame on yous.

Really? That must be an optional setting because I don't get emails about threads I post. I will further investigate! To the van!

ditto on that.

BrassMonkey: your sig is mesmerizing. Was it you that had the Mr. T dancing sig too?

You know for the past 2 months i've been trying to figure out what that guy is trying to do in your sig. And it still puzzles me.

Dude, I have a free 8gal bio cube for you wolf. 10000$ for shipping, handling, and cause i feel like it. LOL, but no seriosuly, Ill ship it for 10k uninsured.

avalanche1201

Im a broke college student...so if anyone has any of the following they would be willing to frag out:

Evergreen Starburst Polyp

White Tip Mushroom

Button Polyp

Candy Cane

Ricordea Blue Mushroom

Brain Coral

Ill be willing to pay shipping. Ill also pay shipping for anything else that would work well in a 3gal pico, please nothing though that will extend at night and create war on everything in the tank.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Archived