inTank Media Baskets

mad moded cube master 12 dx

bonsai reefer

bonsai reefer
How did you score that? Looks good.

Thanks the lfs has a 75 gallon they put frags and smaller chunks in when they get new shipments and sell the stuff for 3 dollars a lb but its amazing what the power of cash can do .I have spent alot of $$$ with this store and it is a privately owned store.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bonsai reefer

Finnaly a long over due update water great, temp holding , lights camera action

fts , zoas,

bonsai reefer

Some more for your pleasure , platy , shrooms monti baby neon green bubble

A micro star And last but not least the guardian of the reef

• 4 weeks later...
bonsai reefer

ok after a long hiatis i have been stocking my tank with some pretty cool frags and a nice 2 color frogspawn will post pics this eve :D

• 2 weeks later...
ok after a long hiatis i have been stocking my tank with some pretty cool frags and a nice 2 color frogspawn will post pics this eve :D
ALLRIGHT SOME SUPER COOL CORALS FOR YOUR PLEASURE

Where?!?!?! ;)

bonsai reefer

ALLRIGHT JUST GOT A NEW CAMERA AND A NEW ASSORMENT OF SUPER COOL FRAGS ENJOY!!!

bonsai reefer

bonsai reefer

bonsai reefer

FINNALY SOME PICS :D STILL WORKING OUT THE BUGS IN THE FOCUS :D .

PPE'S?

ANOTHER COOL ONE MABYE ZOMBIE?

DONT HAVE A CLUE BUT THEIR COOL

AND A NICE FROG SPAWN

COMMENTS ON THESE OR HOW TO SHOOT MICRO PHOTOS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED :D

bonsai reefer

thanks for the complements :D I think the second pic is fire and ice.Still not sure of the other two though? :huh: Here are some more for your pleasure!! :D

RayWhisperer
SORRY TRYING TO GET THE IMAGES TO DOWNLOAD DIAL UP SUCKS!
You know, this reminds me of my pic posting inabilities a few months back.... I have dial-up aswell, but it wasn't that. It turned out, I had 2 viruses. They didn't do much of anything to my computer, but they did prevent me from downloading pics. I had a buddy go through, and clean up my computer, fixed everything. BTW, my antivirus never found them in a scan. Just a thought.
bonsai reefer
You know, this reminds me of my pic posting inabilities a few months back.... I have dial-up aswell, but it wasn't that. It turned out, I had 2 viruses. They didn't do much of anything to my computer, but they did prevent me from downloading pics. I had a buddy go through, and clean up my computer, fixed everything. BTW, my antivirus never found them in a scan. Just a thought.

Nice to see you still around did you get rid of your tank or keep it going? My problem was my inability to properly rear a owners manual for my new camera -_- The images were huge and too big to upload a quick fix to the settings and wolla pics again :D

AresDoggy

The tank is looking good!

What kind of camera did you get? I need to get one, but want a point and shoot... You have some good pics, is yours a point and shoot by any chance?

alexmurovec

looks like its time for a mac.

RayWhisperer

Tank is still up. I'm pretty fed up with it though. Good to see yours is doing well.

I'll be throwing a 20,000k bulb in soon. If that don't change it for the better, I'm done with it.

Alex, Mac's are just like Canadians.... Unwanted!

J/K

;)

bonsai reefer

Ares it is a sony cyber shot 650 I got that model due to it having digital zoom and macro function and it was cheap ( 150$) It is also small and you can point and shoot.

Ray why are you fed up with your tank is it gha?? canyo?? or like alot of us a lack of funds to put what we truly want in their?? :lol:

RayWhisperer
Ray why are you fed up with your tank is it gha?? canyo?? or like alot of us a lack of funds to put what we truly want in their?? :lol:

I have most of the things I want in there. It's every pest I've gotten, and the loss of color that has me fed up.

Pest #1 Monti eating nudis (gone)

Pest #2 Flat worms

Pest #3 Acro eating flat worms

Pest #4 Turf algae

Pest #5 Green clown gobies

I've given it alot of thought.... I think my next move is to remove the rock.... Frags and all, it's gonna come out. I'll clear the tank out, run FW through it for a week or so. Then, re-start it with new rock and sand.

Anyhow, back to your thread. You may want to set up a photobucket account, or something similar. I think you'll be running out of "Global Space"(whatever that means) soon. I know I'm almost out from all the thumbnails I posted. Just a thought. Keep them pics coming.

bonsai reefer

Yep almost out of global space will soon be setting up an account with photo bucket mabye this weekend? Sucks you had all those pesties.I had a zoo eating nudi that killed a 3frag piece on me but got his little a_ _ before he could get any more sent him down the porcelan water slide :lol: I think if you do a fw dip with the lr that might help if not set up a fuge and turn your current lr in to rubble for extra filtration.Com on I thought you liked a challange?? Keep the faith :)

RayWhisperer

Sure I like a challenge, I just don't like a failure. This thing has to be redone, there is no other way around it. I'm thinking of adding a small sump and a protein skimmer. I may re-vamp the hood too. I'm thinking a better reflector.

Archived