Coral Vue Hydros

Mephix's BC29 birth (With Pics)

Mephix

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wow thats very nice!!! How long has it been running?

Thanks Crad. :) Added water and sand on 01-05-07. 7 months old.

I've been really busy with work lately Surf, although I just got my best friend into the hobby, so I see a road trip to water world in the near future.

thats awesome i hope my tank will look anything close to yours when i get to 7 months!

oh also what do u dose with?

Thanks Crad. :) Added water and sand on 01-05-07. 7 months old.

I've been really busy with work lately Surf, although I just got my best friend into the hobby, so I see a road trip to water world in the near future.

right on dude its well worth the trip!

thats awesome i hope my tank will look anything close to yours when i get to 7 months!

oh also what do u dose with?

No dosing here. ;) I feed all the rics crill. I do weekly 4 gallon water changes.

very nice mephix. love the coraline.

check my thread out..

very nice mephix. love the coraline.

check my thread out..

• 1 month later...

Na digg, it's a bubble tip, he's just kinda wedged himself into a tight spot. :lol:

Had to get rid of the leather, had a nasty pistol shrimp living in the rock that was just terrorizing my poor snails and hermits.

d001.jpg

Hey man... I like your tank a lot. I've been thinking of getting a BC29 as a Softies only tank with xenia, finger leather, toadstool leather, and colt corals and maybe a damsel a wrasse, and maybe even an eel. I currently have a BC14 thats been up and running for 6 months now and is packed full of zoos, rics, and too many LPS to name... and I'm also in the process of setting up a 50g to move all the inhabitants of the BC14 into... Anyways, I was just wondering... how is that skimmer for the BC29? Does it produce much skimmate?

Hey Tudizzle, thanks for the compliment.

Chris, can't wait to see your BC29 plans come to fruition. As far as this skimmer is concerned, it works great. I have a cup full of nasty brown skimmed water to dump during my weekly water change. I give it a big thumbs up, and would recommend it to any BC29 owner. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived