inTank Media Baskets

Latest Pic's 6 week old tank

contempographics

Wow, that looks awesome!  I can't believe it's only six weeks old.  Those 7 bows make such outstanding looking nanos, well done!

Well,     I broke my 10g (don't ask!)  none of my LFS have 7g bowfronts will the light off of my 10 fit?

Contempographics, nice tank for 6 weeks old it is coming along very nice and very quick keep it up LOL!!

contempographics

The white coral on the right is just a fingure leather from what I was told. I got the frag from a friend and I fraged it. This one is about twice as big as the pice I put in my 90 Gal. I think I might have to switch them before to long.

i noticed on your page you have an egg crate under your sand bed. where can i get one of those from?

contempographics

The idea is giving the bugs and such in the sand a safe place to go so that the fish could not deplete them. I'm not sure how effective it really is, but I had the stuff left over and it keeps the live rock elevated also so nothing lost.

You can get the egg crate from most hardware stores. It is used for florescent lighting in drop down ceilings.

Archived