SaltCritters.com

[Poll] Dave ESPI

DLN

Pay up you puss-encrusted backscratcher!! You malodorous pervert. You coral slaughtering, mealy-mouthed, scaly-bottomed fish prober!

Mnesarchus, why is it my problem? If dave would have packaged my frag like he should have I would have a living frag right now... With your logic I should be able to put a clownfish in an envelope and send it off, "It was alive when I sent it...".

Dood those types of frags don't ship well. You said you were experienced so you should have known that. He put the floss on it because the will pierce a bag and destroy the thin tissue of you don't secure them with something like the floss. But no matter what, if the shipper roughs up the box too much, they won't make it. You insisted on this type of frag!

SeaMountain

"One time...

When I was at Band Camp... "

Rule #1 - Never send money you can't afford to lose.

Rule #2 - Saddam SUX!!!

Rule #3 - Deal with a LFS instead of relying on others.

Rule #4 - SHADDUP!!!

Rule #5 - Get an Iron-Clad Guarantee before sending consideration for anything, otherwise DON'T send $$$!!!

Rule #6 - Learn a lesson.

I've seen folks b*tch about PSL's shipping practices. Hey that's them. I ordered from them and my gear was sent prompt and without problem.

Take the whining offline. Transactions go bad between bigger powers than you OR Dave. Just ask the French!!! Now all of a sudden THEY TOO are whining about wanting into a Post-War Iraq.

I think whine-@ssing about this is trivial. You entered into the arrangement. If you got screwed... You were simply screwed. Move on.

Damn. If my tank were ready for corals I would order a bunch of them from Dave just to see for myself! LOL (Dave are you reading this!?!?!)

So either run over there and kick his @ss, or quit whining. You made your statement, people read it. Move on.

Dave... You naughty Reefer!!!! ;)

Sea, heavy sarcasm... :rolleyes: I hate U.. lol.

1) I gave up a frag off of a prized coral.

2) Who the *** cares about the French ? Seriously... they are asshatts.

3) There is no guarontee with ***ed up situations OR live corals.

This deal was doomed from the start.

4) STFU. :rolleyes:

5) I look forward to our trade and coral exchange ..... :D

As to this poll, I think the heavy favor is in "you are an idiot"...... Ryan.

ttyl sea.

EDIT: Below reply made me emot-lolsig..gif

All i can say is that,

A. You rushed Dave, that much is obvious (that explains, packing, the weather (you were on his ass to send it), wrong address (ehh maybe)... however see B.

B. You had it sent to a school? WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?

C. Why did you send a package without even telling someone?

SeaMountain

Big guy!

I did in fact read the replies.... Hence my observations. I deal with many people on many different levels. One of my Rules of Engagement is, 20% of the people will cause you 80% of your headaches. So why not DUMP the 20% and replace them with better clientele? Right?

There isn't a day which goes by I don't tell someone they'd maybe be better off in one of my competitors offices! LOL! Hey!? Why in the Hell, would *I* want someone taking up so much of my time when I have hundreds of other clients who are content and pay their bill on time when it comes. All without wanting some anal breakdown of why a monthly billing fee of $4.00 is charged? Know what?!? Ain't got time for that my friend.

There are far too many others to deal with who are reasonable. Maybe my fault, maybe not. But I can pick and choose whom I do business with. Fact.

The earlier post was directed at smags. He isn't the type who can let something roll off his back. The simple thing to do would have been to call you up and say, "Hey dude... Can we work something out to BOTH our satisfactions here?"

My thoughts are if he can't take a loss when there is always the possibility of risk in shipping, don't do it. Period. Deal with a local LFS. Or don't send money you can't afford to lose. Damn. It's not like we are all FDIC insured! LOL We're just people getting together for something we like.

Some guys just can't play well with others. So screw'em. Who says we have to play with them, right?

I've dealt with enough people on eBay that I KNOW I don't ever want to be a part of eBay again! Too many idiots on there! LMAO! They think all I have to do is cater to their @ss! WRONG! What would make them think I should respond to their emails every fifteen minutes!? "Got my check?" "I sent a check yesterday did you get it?" "When are you shipping my stuff?" "Thanks for the email saying you haven't got my check. I sent it yesterday though. Maybe you should go ask the post office guy!" "I'm sure you'll get it so why don't you send my stuff?" "Hey! I haven't heard from you in 10 minutes! Answer my f@#%ing email or I will report you to eBay! I swear I'll leave negative feedback!!!"

Multiply the above by a hundredfold and you'll see whay I left eBay!!! LMAO!!! Idiots!

Like I said Dave... If I were ready for corals I would drop you a PM. I've dealt with plenty of people in my profession that smags smear campaign fails miserably. There is no doubt you're a stand up guy in my mind. Sh!t happens every once in awhile. It's a shame it had to happen to smags. I think you and I, and many others would have been able to work something out. Hey... Diplomacy is a two way street right?

And by the way rude dude.... MULLET!!!! ALL THE WAY!!! BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!!!! B)

The issue has been resolved.

I return shipped his frag as per the "OTHER" Dave ESPI thread.

the deal is a wash, and is settled on my end. ( plese see final reply in the other thread)

IF you are reading this, please do not judge me or Rsmags based upon this totaly FUBAR deal.

Speeking for myself and my other transactions, they are just fine and while minor glitches can arise, patience and understanding on BOTH ends is what makes "reef" people so awesome and B) .

Archived