Top Shelf Aquatics

10 Gal Nano at 1 year!

fish04

I just turned 1 year old! My nano is doing great, and actually, I have to cut some of it down so it doesn't out grow my tank. Right now I have MULTIPLE shrooms, Xenia growing like mad, frogspawn, colt, candy cane, toadstool, and star polyps growing up the walls.

The specs...

2x36W PC's (AH Supply) with a 6400K and a Bbue lamp.

Aquaclear Mini, 50W heater, very little crushed coral substrate, ZooMed rotating Powerhead, and that's about it. I also have about 8-9 lbs live rock. One fish "Gus" my arc eye hawk, an emerald crab, 10 Blue legs, 1 Scarlet, and 2 Astrea snails. This thing is doing great and is beautiful. Anyone thinking about going nano should. I got rid of my 55 reef because this one looked and worked so much better! I am now in the process of building  either a 2.5 or 5.5 (maybe both) to go along with this one! The pics unfortunately are unavailable at this time, but they were old any way! If you are interested in trading let me know. I have some house keeping to do. Xenia, star polyps, shrooms (red, green, blue), all up for trade....I'm looking for some Ricordia or some colorful button polyps.

Just gotta say... this site is awesome...everyone, keep up the good work!

hi that sounds great!! i don't have any frags big enought yet but i would be interested in the star polpys-any idea on price or how to ship them to me? or any pics of them? please email me at flusz@aol.com

thanks-jeff

Once I set up my 5.5 (probably in the next week or so) I'll let you know what I have left. I usually charge $15 for a bunch of stars plus $12.00 Shipping (2-3 day priority including packaging). It's wiser to get more than one thing it defrays the shipping cost. I just sold another person stars, shrooms, and xenia and the shipping stayed the same. I'll get back to you via email in the next couple of weeks. If you don't hear from me feel free to email me.

How green are those shrooms, how red and how blue? haha, I would really be interested in the green ones if they are nice color. Are they "stripped"? Thanks, let me know,

Gaber

gabe3eb@aol.com

Yep, green stripped, blue---ish not bright, and red--ish not flame red. I also have some purple--ish, and some red with blue bumps. When I say --ish I mean they are of that color but not the irredescent bright kind.

$7.50 each for Mushrooms and  $10.00 for each cut of xenia..and I'm out of stars for now. Add $12.00 shipping and packaging (2-3 day)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived