Top Shelf Aquatics

Tank fabricating supplies

nano-paul

Can you also polish glass edges? I may want to drive down there to talk to you about the tank I want to build. Would that be okay?

K

Yes, I can do a flat polished edge on all pieces. I will be here all day long on Saturday if you want to make the drive then. Just let me know. I have a couple of samples you can see also.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok guys,

I have been covered up lately. Everyone wanting prices should have an answer by tomorrow. If not, put a post here and I will get back to you asap. Thanks! :)

el_vulture619

I see the difference now! I am inspired to biuld my own tank now that I have an idea of the cost.

I want to build one 40x24x24, would the 24x24 end peices be a problem since there is a 3 sq ft min?

I hope the budgets right soon......

I see the difference now! I am inspired to biuld my own tank now that I have an idea of the cost.

I want to build one 40x24x24, would the 24x24 end peices be a problem since there is a 3 sq ft min?

I hope the budgets right soon......

No it wont be a problem. They will make it whatever size we want, they just charge me for three square feet even if its just one square foot. Shoot me a PM with some more info and I will get you a price. ;)

awesome. It seems as though business is going well for you. It's about time nanoreef had an edge like this on rc. All low iron community?

awesome. It seems as though business is going well for you. It's about time nanoreef had an edge like this on rc. All low iron community?

Actually thanks to you it is!! We will always have this edge over them too. I am not a big RC fan. This place is my home. :)

el_vulture619

Do you have any links or info on how to build your own tank? I would like to research and study before I try. :D

Do you have any links or info on how to build your own tank? I would like to research and study before I try. :D

try GARF.org and go to the how to pages. ;)

I'll have to keep you in mind once I get my bigger tank. Gonna need the drill bits for the bulkheads. I'd rather have good quality bits that last.

I'll have to keep you in mind once I get my bigger tank. Gonna need the drill bits for the bulkheads. I'd rather have good quality bits that last.

Just let me know. I gots good ones. :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I don't know if you saw my post in the other thread, but YGPM.

Hey Paul, are you still in the tank fabrication business? :)

Hey Paul, are you still in the tank fabrication business? :)

:lol: Yea. Im stay sooooo covered up with my new website up and runnung, its just hard to get to everyone. I have looked over that thread and will work out some details hopefully next week.

:lol: Yea. Im stay sooooo covered up with my new website up and runnung, its just hard to get to everyone. I have looked over that thread and will work out some details hopefully next week.

Thanks Paul,

No hurry at all bro. My time line is sometime before December LOL!

Later,

K

I hope it takes less time to get the glass than it does to get a quote. :)

:lol: I have everything together. You will have it tomorrow.

Archived