Cultivated Reef

I want to get going on Saturday -- help!

alpha

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used purple up for two months and it made a HUGE difference in my tank.....

November 1st.....

currentfts.jpg

And here is January 6th....

fts1.6.07.2.jpg

Do you happen to live around Chicago Alpha ?? If you do you can use the other half of my bottle....

I used purple up for two months and it made a HUGE difference in my tank.....

November 1st.....

currentfts.jpg

And here is January 6th....

fts1.6.07.2.jpg

Do you happen to live around Chicago Alpha ?? If you do you can use the other half of my bottle....

Indianapolis. Thanks though bro. Will you check out the new thread I just posted?

It was a touch under $20 at my LFS... theyre like $15 at marinedepot or places like that....

The craziest piece is the one that already had coraline on it that I used to seed the dry rock... its on the front right in the first pic, and then on the left side in the now pic with a green shroom on it, that thing is THICK purple.... like smooth in some spots because it filled in all the holes with a layer of coraline...

The piece on the left in the original picture is now in the back left, the xenia has atleast doubled in size now that im looking at it, and theres a ton more palys and zoas on that rock too.... I guess my tanks starting to come along... I dont really notice it because i see it everyday...

Looks like 2 different tanks! I plan on taking a weekly pic- track growth and what not. My hood's coming tomorrow!!!!!!!! I'm so excited- I don't know if I can sleep tonight... JK... lmao...anticipation...anticipation... :D

P. S. Looks like your tank has coraline chicken pox, lol. Looks cool.

Looks like 2 different tanks! I plan on taking a weekly pic- track growth and what not. My hood's coming tomorrow!!!!!!!! I'm so excited- I don't know if I can sleep tonight... JK... lmao...anticipation...anticipation... :D

P. S. Looks like your tank has coraline chicken pox, lol. Looks cool.

Yeah, im trying to get the xenia to grow onto the back wall, thats why I have the rock with it up against it... I wish it would hurry up already. :D

I havent seen it on here, but at one of the LFS's they had a few stalks on the glass... I thought it looked cool, so I thought I would give it a try... I want to get some different types to have the back be more than one type...

Archived