inTank Media Baskets

my wife put my chrismas present under the tree.

71vwbug

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see the humor in it, I don't think he meant it in a way as hurtful as everyone seems to be interpreting it.

I almost want to say that people can't take a joke on this site :(

But then again I can see how rude/mean that comment is

So I am not sure how to feel, but thumbs up to the toolbox :)

71 vw where do you live? I think I might have a 30 long you can have, if you live close to Modesto. I have to look in my mother's garage. Let me know am sure I can come up with something!

Well it is Christmas. If Fish or anyone else can come up with a tank for VDub, I'll match it with brand new test kits, hydrometer, heater, and a bevy of other hard goods.

For Pete's sake, let's get this guy set up with some basics. A grown man shouldn't have to pine for a slice of reef heaven.

Teal, Robster, and every other modder here, start digging through your stuff. I know you all have a little extra something lying around.

newtanksmell hey where do you live maybe we could get everything together and work out some thing as far as shipping. I am pretty sure about a 30 long and i also have a Cpr Bak-Pak2 filter and some other stuff around here. All ineed is some help with shipping. Let's really try and do this i think it is a great idea.

newtanksmell hey where do you live maybe we could get everything together and work out some thing as far as shipping. I am pretty sure about a 30 long and i also have a Cpr Bak-Pak2 filter and some other stuff around here. All ineed is some help with shipping. Let's really try and do this i think it is a great idea.

I'm in Cactusland aka Phoenix, Arizona. I'll help out any way I can, including shipping. I'll also check with people in our fish club to see what extras they might be sitting on.

She presented me with a small box. It had hand-made little coupons in it. It was for stupid things like favorite meals, getting out of having to go to some inane social event. Watching a preferred TV program when one of her reality shows was on.

Setting aside the present itself for a second, what it showed me was how well she was in tune with all my idiosincracies. I was touched. Still brings tears to my eyes when I think about it all these years later.

The box sits on my bookcase in my office to this day. I never did redeem a single coupon. The gift was too pure of heart.

Mind if I borrow some of those coupons??? :lol:

I got a set of PC light ballasts, If you need one its a JBJ dual 65w. Straight pin, No bulbs though...you can have it if want no charge for anything.

Mind if I borrow some of those coupons??? :lol:

I got a set of PC light ballasts, If you need one its a jbj dual 65w.

I also have a NC OG hood sing. 24 watt with a new bulb that the ballast konked out on.

you guys are so amazing. im sitting here reading all this. im actually tearing up. you guys are so awsome. I cant even truely express how this makes me feel. From the bottom of my heart THANK YOU ALL...

I can see the humor in it, I don't think he meant it in a way as hurtful as everyone seems to be interpreting it.

I almost want to say that people can't take a joke on this site :(

But then again I can see how rude/mean that comment is

So I am not sure how to feel, but thumbs up to the toolbox :)

i can take a joke, thats no problym. i just didnt think that was funny.

and the tool box, it was awsome. if she would have only given me a pair of new socks. i would love her just the same... its not in what is give, its the thought of what is given. just to think enough of me to buy me something is amazing..

WELL I DO HAVE THE TANK FOR SURE SO IF ANYONE CAN GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW TO PACKAGE UP THIS TANK MY STUFF IS READY TO GO! ( i CAN GIVE CPR BAK PAK 2 FILTER (NEEDS NEW POWER HEAD), CORALITE BALLAST X2 AND I WILL LOOK AROUND FOR OTHER STUFF)

Vdub you should be set real soon

I know it's too soon but PM me when you have the tank cycled. I'll send you some zoanthid frags from SoCal. Enjoy the rest of your holidays!!

:)

Stan

I dont have anything extra right now at the moment... If I did I would gladly send him something....

Where in So. Illinois are you ?? Im in the western suburbs of Chicago myself...

I can shoot you a few frags once your tanks been running for a month or two with no problem....

I may have an extra pump too if you need it.... its the stock one from my biocube, I use it to mix my salt because its far from the most efficient thing in the world, but youre more than welcome to it if youd like. :)

As I posted earlier, I could possibly take that for a joke, except anytime ive seen the guy post it has been a smart-aleck comment or degrading someone... he's a forum troll. -_-

Let me know anything you may need 71vwbug, if I can give you a hand in any way I'll try. :)

I have some acrylic rods also if youd like them to tie your LR together so you never have an avalanche in your tank. :happy:

ya teal i can see what you are saying just that i have been in v dub's shoes to many time in the past sorry if responeding so quick with the defensives. MY BAD !!!!! I am sure no one was meaning any harm.

As I posted earlier, I could possibly take that for a joke, except anytime ive seen the guy post it has been a smart-aleck comment or degrading someone... he's a forum troll. -_-

Let me know anything you may need 71vwbug, if I can give you a hand in any way I'll try. :)

I have some acrylic rods also if youd like them to tie your LR together so you never have an avalanche in your tank. :happy:

o man not another troll. lol its ok im sure he wasnt meaning no harm...

thanks for offering the help

which is better rods or epoxy?

I epoxied the rods in there..... I like the rods because if I ever had to rip my tank apart for any reason I can still do that, and when I had to put it back together I would have no problems because everything just slides back together.... This gave me the most of both worlds in I wouldnt have any rockslides if I got a crazy fish who liked to knock stuff over, and I can still break down the tank.... I would hate to epoxy the entire structure together and have to take out one huge piece of LR to break down the tank....

I have pictures of it in my "Got my BC29 today thread..."

i think that i will do that too. im not sure of whats going on or when i will get a tank. but it is a really good idea. thanks everyone for trying to put this together...

and you live in chicago and your a yankees fan whats up with that? you have two teams right in your own back yard and you go with the yankees???? lol just messing with ya man.

Archived