Coral Vue Hydros

New nano girl

mediumsprite

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

S&M? Where did that come from?

"14/F/Fla likes cyber"

After careful review, I think I figured it out....

14- as in years old

F- as in female

Fla- as in Florida

Likes cyber- likes cyber sex

Am I right?

This intardweb(thanks Tiny) is full of pervs! (you too Tiny!)

Can't wait to see some pics of ur tank. I just started a 14 g biocube and so far so good. It has almost cycled and i am planing my clean up crew. The cycle takes for ever it seems but all the pics i have seen make it worth it. Welcome by the way

Can't wait to see some pics of ur tank. I just started a 14 g biocube and so far so good. It has almost cycled and i am planing my clean up crew. The cycle takes for ever it seems but all the pics i have seen make it worth it. Welcome by the way

Hello,

Glad to hear your system is coming along:)

Thanks,,,,Do you have any pix?

looks like everyone is going out of thier way to help you cuz you happen to be of the opposite sex hahahah sop many nano nerds (me included)

Hello,

Glad to hear your system is coming along:)

Thanks,,,,Do you have any pix?

Be careful,the guys here are natzis on commas!

looks like everyone is going out of thier way to help you cuz you happen to be of the opposite sex hahahah sop many nano nerds (me included)

lol, u make it seem like thrs no girls here...or is there? lol

Be careful,the guys here are natzis on commas!

lol...u too...lol

Fugu, You have the worst grammar skills I have seen in some time!

Some say that is a sign of intelligence. At least he is a productive and active member ! Plus, I get a good laugh out of his spelling, at times. You don't have to wear the dunce hat, Fugu :)

EDIT: Nix the sign of intelligence, that was spelling skills. My bad Ray! I stand by the rest of my post (even though I was thinking spelling the entire time) :lol:

Some say that is a sign of intelligence. At least he is a productive and active member ! Plus, I get a good laugh out of his spelling, at times. You don't have to wear the dunce hat, Fugu :)

EDIT: Nix the sign of intelligence, that was spelling skills. My bad Ray! I stand by the rest of my post (even though I was thinking spelling the entire time) :lol:

I AM SO SMART,I AM SO SMART S-M-R-T I MEAN S-M-A-R-T!

Did the teacher ever draw a circle that was just a little to high to get your nose in easily and make you put your nose in it, Fugu? :lol:

Clownfishcrazy1117

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :haha::haha: This thread is great! *chokes and falls off chair giggling madly*

Oh, and if you ever get captivated by a mandarinfish you just have to have, PM me or

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2 and we'll fill you in on how to take care of one. (He's more of the mandarin genius, much as it pains me to admit it.)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :haha::haha: This thread is great! *chokes and falls off chair giggling madly*

Oh, and if you ever get captivated by a mandarinfish you just have to have, PM me or

formerly icyuodd/icyoud2 and we'll fill you in on how to take care of one. (He's more of the mandarin genius, much as it pains me to admit it.)

cool, thanks...I'll PM you when I'm ready....

Archived